Reviews for Simplicity
massivelyattacked chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very nice. Did the decision at the end of the game spill into your real life like it did me? Ugh...I spent too much time feeling guilty for sparing a person who committed a terrorist act...hehe...

In regards to your A/N...I'm so glad to see another person who regretted downloading the Exiled Prince. His speech at the end ruins the WHOLE scene for me. I'm on yet another playthrough but it is my first where I am purposefully avoiding his missions to see if that will prevent him from being around during that scene. Fingers crossed!
Siha Shap chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Well if you haven't completed it yet, I can't say much except yep. I agree. Sebastian IS a Twat. Love the story tho, pleast complete it because yours is the first DA 2 fic that really got the point I think. And I can/t wait to see what you do with the ending... dun dun DUN ! I'm ploughing my way thro for the fourth time (damn gamer completionist OCD) and attempting for the second time to get Fenris into bed ... no luck yet. And I just want to smack Anders... and then take him to bed ...or is the other way round?
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
DA2 should have had an interrupt button. You press it and Hawke punches someone! I would have pressed that button repeatedly(I would have abused it) every time I saw Meredith or Sebastian opened his mouth to say… well to say pretty much anything (I hated the guy). I’m actually surprised SPOILER was the first mage to blow up a SPOILER. They should have done it years ago, while Meredith was inside though...
xx-hiei-xx chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved it! Hope you're able to write more...I've become obsessed since I finished DA II lol
GoGo Juicin' It chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Another piece wonderfully written. I hope to see more in the future!
DirewolvesandGriffins chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow. This is exactly how i felt during the whole game. Then the chantry exploded and it all made sense. Annd i was PISSED. lol i still ran off with him tho
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Deliciously written angst. :-)

And I agree with you on Sebastian. I desperately wanted a murder-stab option. Bring it on, chantry boy! :-P
Water Bunnies chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Amazing. I can really feel Hawke's uncertainty in thos. Awesome job.