Reviews for Him and His Boy
I had a golden retriever called Lucky while growing up and he was my beloved pet, best friend and soulmate.

I was only five years old when my parents adopted the scruffy yellow puppy found wandering alone from the animal pound as I really wanted a puppy. We had fifteen blessed years together until he died in his sleep of natural causes in his sleep at home

We went for two romps every day, played together in the fields and sat together in the wilderness. I know how Aang felt about his sky bison because I felt like that about my dog as we met as juveniles and spent many years together

I never loved another like I cared for Lucky and never got that degree of loyalty and affection from another human being or from any of my other pets. I loved all my pet animals but Lucky was special because he was my first pet and was with me the longest.

I finally recovered from the shock of his death and recently adopted another golden retriever from an animal shelter named Rex and I hope we'll have many happy years together like I did with his predecessor.
This is Beautiful.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
What is it with you snd making me cry?
nikostanley1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh my god, you actually made me tear up! At the end tho, with the "Just him and his boy" part?! I was having to take deep breaths in and out to stop myself from curling up into a ball and bawling for an hour! Very beautiful and well written story, I give it a 11/10 but I am very mad at you for making me this sad, lol. :)
PikaBulbasaur chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
AMAZING. So touching and well written
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful.
Gravity. What Gravity chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Goddamit! I cried so much:')
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was incredible an heartfelt and sweet and sad. It reminded me of The Giving Tree, somehow.
I completely lost it when Aang started singing.
Thank you for writing this!
kataang FOREVZ chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
O mah god that made me cry! WHYY ... Perfect way for Appa to die either Peacefully or died Fighting. Both are friggin awsum!
DarkBalls chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This made me cry. Very beautiful story of friendship to the end.
PanLynn chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I think this is the 1st fanfic that made me cry a bit :( Still really like it and glad it had a somewhat happy ending.
Jhawk chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh god. I think I'm going to cry. :,,( oh how could u kill appa he is to good for that. How could you you son of a bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Damn! Why can't animals live as long as people? My dog, Rex, died last year and I still feel sad when I think of him
DaughterOfWolves23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
wow okay don't mind me i'm just CRYING
RextheCoelurosauruvus chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was sooooo sad! Katara and Soka added weight to his back and complained about his speed, the lemur chattered at him, Toph and Prince Zuko never even spoke to him.

Aang was the only one who cared.. he remembered the days when he could fly free and happy, not having to fear harpoons or fire balls, back when other sky bisons flew as well before they all were gone in the genocide.

His best friend, loving master and closest partner stayed with him until the end, at the end he realized what was truly important to him and went to his loyal Sky Bison and stayed with him in his last moments.

Truly the best story I have ever read! :)