Reviews for Bad Moon
DeathByTorchwood chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was great. I really, really liked this. I think you captured the voices of Annie and Mitchell perfectly!
-DeathByTorchwood
charli chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Beautiful! Love the interaction between Mitchell and Annie, but especially love how this showcases the love all three have for one another. The best friendship I've seen on television in a while and you do it great justice.
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great story. Love Annie/Mitchell
red glasses case chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved this- it was sweet but with a slight edge to it and really seemed true to the story and people. Lovely turns of phrase as well. Keep writing thm please!
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This fic is really sweet :) You can see the friendship between the three of them and how much they care about one another, without focusing too much on any specific person.
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Omg. That was amazing. Believable and heartwarming and awwwwwwww... Makes my heart do that warm beating thing. So sweet. Thanks so much for this. The humour is bang on; Mitchell watching a little bit of football enough to know what the men down at the pub are talking about, the way you write about the curse is perfect and how Mitchell can really almost empathise with the werewolf and its hunger.

Overall, I love this. I'd thought you'd benefit more from a long review than a short one-liner. I personally hate tiny reviews with clear cut precision. Anyway happy writing :)
mogue chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ohh, poor everyone. I loved this teensy scene from the ep, nice to see someone elaborate on it.
WhiteHare chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Nice one-shot. I particularly liked "We're participants in a game that we've already lost, but play just for the hell of it." Except that even the losers can influence the way the game goes, in this particular sport.
floatingxworld chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very well done! It fits nicely with the episode and the series, your portrayal of the characters is right on the button. I really enjoyed this :)
Gwen Harkness chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Really nice little one shot. Sweet with Annie and Mitchell and I like their little observances. All in all, well written and sweet but manages to keep Being Human's usual, more sinister edge.
iBounce chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
ohh! this is really adorable. and the characters are spot on! Good job, man (: x

Keep writing! :3