Reviews for Who You Are
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
good go on!
Xx.BeHappy chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
ohhhhh this is totally getting somewhere! maybe next time write longer chapters! you can do it! love it so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Loving it update soon I like the part in ch2 were the guys like watev
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Wow great.
Desi-Pari Always chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
so wait, hermione's in the box all by herself? that doesn't seem too fun at all

anyway i hope the next chapter's longer because i'm anxious to see this story really get started ;)
fantasyessa chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
:D Awesome!

sorry it's short but Kim is freaking out...oh f*ck, I think it's time for the babies oh my god...

Loved it bye!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 2 . 3/13/2011

it was slightly awkward and very short for being an interview but i loved hermione's bluntness with the interviewer haha

i look forward to see where this goes
fantasyessa chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Lol, I love Hermione! :D Good job!
Rhodella chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Enjoying it so far.

not a terribly huge amount to go on though.

only one issue, which is your sometimes questionable use of grammar. not that its massively wrong, just that it kinda niggles when the grammar isn't right, such as when you said that Oliver "was been" reserve keeper. its not that far from whats correct, that he has been, and could possibly be even a typo, but seeing as its the only problem, i dont really mind, just something you may want t o keep an eye out for.

anyway, i enjoy your characters and the fact that both of them seem to not enjoy their interviews, but vaguely makes me wonder why they agreed to the interviews in the first place :D.

Looking forward to this one, keep writing :D
appa-n-momoforever7 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
yay oliver. wasn't it a shame we only saw him in a couple movies sean bigerstaff was so studly. he was my crush for all of middle school. he was so focused sometimes it surprised me he wasn't Ravenclaw or Slytherin (forgive me). i'm glad he's finally getting some attention. you might want to consider longer chapters, and it's never a bad idea to proof read an extra time before posting
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Yayyy! New multi-chap story!

I LOVE it so far! A-friggin-mazing! :D Oliver has always made me laugh!