Reviews for Broken Wing
Karin kurosaki-chan chapter 3 . 5/29
I love this story!
Update?
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Aw so sweet
sugarcadet chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
WHY YOU NO UPDATE? This is really good and shoud be updated. So please update this and ill give you some of my cake!* shows you cake sabastian ( from black butler ) made*
Anaethen chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I just found this story, I hope you're gonna write more chapters 'cause this is really great :D
Alliecat1116 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This is really well written I love the plots idea and how you organized everything. Please update soon I'm really curious to see what happens 3
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Will you updating it again...?
dimshit chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Aww... This is such a good and very emotional fic. Too bad you didn't finish it. But, still, I'll put this story in my favorite stories list ;)
Nekokratik chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Awww! I'm about to burst into tears! Who knew such a fic existed, it's ... it's ... it's just beautiful. It's just so bittersweet! I love it! XD And all the more because it is ShinIchi! I just recently got into this couple, and I gotta say, it's HOT! XDDDD
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
very well written. feel so bad for ichigo hope he will get better soon. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story.
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
THIS IS THE MOST ADORIBLE THING EVERY WHY DIDNT U FINISH?
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
GREAT use of the song "Whisper" by Evanescence! All the words went with the story and explained many feelings without having to put them in your own actual words :)

I look forward to future chapters though I haven't read the latest chapter yet ;

Thank you for your HARD and MAGNIFICENT work and never ever EVER stop writing! o.o (if you do, I'll have to hunt you down and keep you captive until you finish this story :D) Joookes~

GANBATTE! 3 And have fun while you work on this story and many more :)
Lillkin chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
how do you do this? :) I enjoyed this so much ... cant wait for the next chapter!

-i especially loved how you managed broken Ichigo..kudos for that.

-Hichigo was simply brilliant and

-Aizen-"sama" just says it all so well!

-OH and your style is so fitting, short sentences and it seems you take great care with the individual words you decide to use- awesome

i hope this makes a bit of sense cause as i am writing this i am still kinda ecstatic so forgive the incoherent "style"

thanks and i hope for more soon
Aisilinn chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
adorable! i love this story! altho i feel srry 4 ichi-kun
ichigos future wife chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
poor ichigo! cant wait to find out what happens next! update soon!
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Oooh, poor Ichi! It's pretty freaky that his dreams are real (kind of), but at least he has the vizards...