Reviews for Everybody Loves Tsuna
wiiTneSs chapter 3 . 5/1
"...but now I want to be the right part of your heart. " lmao pure gold.
Sadly creepyYama and Squalo mAKE me madly amused
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
waiting for mooooreee! woah. wow.
LostFairyMantic chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
My sides hurt, oh my god I fuckign love you! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I twitched so hard at hibari.

I also laughed my lungs out.

Oof. There goes my esophagus...
0oo CagedBird oo0 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
damn.

tsunaxviper is one of my favorite ships... you know.

(I might have been secretly hoping that viper would succeed...)
Nami Heartfilia chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Kyaaaaa! Hibwawiiiii!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Oh no
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
O.O Everyone loves Tsuna...Wao! XD Can you have more of the Arcobaleno? Like Fon?
AngeliqueSora chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
* squeals * awww everyone love tsuna! that's just soo adorable it's actually kind of fun to see a different story from the normal tsuna is vongola decimo and there's fighting and all those! it's actually nice to see that now every loves tsuna and he is no longer being bullied! * sniffles * bt tsuna getting paired with everyone is kinda overwhelming would love to see him get paired with maybe just his guardians or maybe some reborn x tsuna! that'll be an eye opener indeed * smirk * anyways hope that u will update soon! do continue this awesome story! ;) it's such a waste to discontinue it! :(
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
*ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF*
Mukuro is on the scene! He's gotta be one of my favorite characters. Kufufufufu
Oh man; way too hilarious. You know, I've never made up my mind about Mammon's gender, but the "Mammon's a girl" road you took here just made this chapter ridiculously funny, especially with all of the Varia on the phone.
Have nothing more to say!
Good luck with your future chapters,
Scarlet
Seere Klein chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Poor Tsuna lol.
though I would've wanted a pairing *U*
1827 cough cough cough
and some 8059 voyeurism cough cough lol
/shot

GREAT JOB! though i wish there was more plot development.
I mean, I would welcome the idea of some characters not being affected. ; A;
if everyone's affected, where's the fun in that?
Also if ever Bianchi comes back, it'll be great if she snaps out of the trance because she was rejected. *A*
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Lol it's always funny how Hayato tries to protect Tsuna but in the end, causes him damage XD and I think Kyoya's kinda nice here. He didn't bite them to death OAO;; which was odd. or maybe because he has this tiny new found respect for Tsuna for defeating Xanxus? XD

anyway, this is a great start for the story! really, i just read the first chapter and now i'm hooked. XD
The Celestial-Demon Alice chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
normaly I would ask this friendly but I realy want/need to know what happens next so...UPDATE NOW !?
Phoenix Glow chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
LOL this is so funny please update!