Reviews for Chrysalis
Pls continue this,
I really enjoyed reading this (I actually enjoy reading anything that contains the notion that America isn't an idiot, but hey that's problably me being biase..and I also get a sick enjoyment of people who keep life-changing secrets. Don't Ask I don't know myself) I wonder how it would end if America let IT slip.
Left his nest of idiocy, moved past his barrier of ignorance.
That would very interesting no?
Kayleigh1789 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Hooooooly shit you're an amazing author. And you're always writing about Alfred, my favorite character, so that makes me love you even more!
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Um, this is philosophically good. But, well, historically... not really. Alfred never use Arthur? Oh, he's accused as America's lapdog for fuck sake.. Well... I didn't doubt Ivan has seen it slipped, but I also think in some point Matthew and Arthur knows.
Hahaha, just my headcanon. But this is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I think it would be great to see a fic where he HAS to let himself be smart, and to see all the repercussions of it.
blah for blah chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Poor America... He has to hide what he truly was just so that he could protect those around him...
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
The bad part is is that i love these type of stories! Dark/Multiple Personality America! If ya can please make a chapter on Russia's thoughts when he saw it.
TennyTenth chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I fucking loved that. I give props to the writer for writing this and going into depth into a theory I have had since I began watching the series! Fantastic job!
Crowe chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Dude. That was beautiful!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
deep
crazykatz430 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Well...that was deep. And I loved it. I love insights into characters, I love disturbing and twisted and dark characters. So, I'm kinda weird, but obviously not that bad, seeing as you wrote this.
Fantastic job.
Bcfireshadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
F yeah. Like, America be F Yeah. I agree, that's what he's actually hiding.

And I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
So how was he able to tell that "it" was showing in his appearance? Did his 2p! self take form for a moment or something?
fullofcrazyness chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
why do i think that 'it' is 2p America?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Its going to get loose...and the world will have to fight it . They will lose.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Badass Alfred is badass. Even if the world doesn't know it.