Reviews for Chrysalis
I think it would be great to see a fic where he HAS to let himself be smart, and to see all the repercussions of it.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/30
Poor America... He has to hide what he truly was just so that he could protect those around him...
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
The bad part is is that i love these type of stories! Dark/Multiple Personality America! If ya can please make a chapter on Russia's thoughts when he saw it.
TennyTenth chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I fucking loved that. I give props to the writer for writing this and going into depth into a theory I have had since I began watching the series! Fantastic job!
Crowe chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Dude. That was beautiful!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
crazykatz430 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Well...that was deep. And I loved it. I love insights into characters, I love disturbing and twisted and dark characters. So, I'm kinda weird, but obviously not that bad, seeing as you wrote this.
Fantastic job.
Bcfireshadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
F yeah. Like, America be F Yeah. I agree, that's what he's actually hiding.

And I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
So how was he able to tell that "it" was showing in his appearance? Did his 2p! self take form for a moment or something?
fullofcrazyness chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
why do i think that 'it' is 2p America?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Its going to get loose...and the world will have to fight it . They will lose.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Badass Alfred is badass. Even if the world doesn't know it.
Larthrain chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is amazing! Dark America is so... fascinating. This is really good and I'll probably always love it. Thank you so much for writing this!
Calico45 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is basically my head canon of Alfred in a nutshell. If that does not say volumes I do not know what does. Brilliant story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
can you write a story where the other America actually does come out? and what happens when he takes over the world? with a sad and tragic ending where Alfred kills himself to keep the other America from destroying the world?