Reviews for Chrysalis
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/23
Badass Alfred is badass. Even if the world doesn't know it.
Larthrain chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is amazing! Dark America is so... fascinating. This is really good and I'll probably always love it. Thank you so much for writing this!
Calico45 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is basically my head canon of Alfred in a nutshell. If that does not say volumes I do not know what does. Brilliant story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
can you write a story where the other America actually does come out? and what happens when he takes over the world? with a sad and tragic ending where Alfred kills himself to keep the other America from destroying the world?
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hmm, if u ask me, I'd think that Arthur would be more likely to know, he raised America right? Maybe he got a bit over protective and mpamerica ran away but he would know, he would have been their as America learned he needed to keep his intelligence hidden. But, it's not my story so Whatevs, good job!
LilyofAzra chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I would really like to read a sequel to this story. Maybe something from Russia's perspective where he realizes that Alfred's not an idiot. And maybe Ivan wants to see that light hidden behind his eyes. I think it would be interesting if Alfred developed split personalities as a result of a mental break with one being the idiot and the out being it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
im too busy to login, what with moving tomorrow and having to pack (ha, notice how im still on fanfiction though). so you will just have to trust me when i say im asterinsanity. kay?

dude, this is awesome. there is not enough introspective angst in this fandom. its all smex this, smut that, lemonsEVERYWHEREYOULOOK (itsaconspiracyman).
so please write more
because my nonexistant (or just too lazy) plot bunnies have been rioting for something like this
you are awesome
trust me
im not a creeper.. just a BL fangirl
MyCastleOnACloud chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Woah... That was soin depth. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is an amazing story. Like all others who (or will) agreed that America had hidden abilities that he simply hid away from the rest of the world. You should really consider making a sequel where it comes out, it would have people really reconsider what they thought about America- and not just the character but the country itself in real life.

All I have to say in the end is thank you and keep on writing. You have a gift, use it.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow, I really liked it. People fail to notice America's serious side, and I like to think this is the sort of thing he's hiding behind his whole 'hero' facade.
Or maybe I just think that because I live in America, and I want him to seem even cooler XD

Anyway, nicely done!
Twin4'soldaccounthackedtoomuch chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Can you build on this? Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssse eeeeeee?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oooooooo snap! I asdfghjkl omgugtbkm icetrn -spaz attack- okay... Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out... That was amazing!
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is beautiful. Himaruya did not know what he was in for when he stylized America as a complete idiot. I love this.
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was just...perfect. Absolutely loved it. :)
Cloudjumper-rider chapter 1 . 8/28/2012