Reviews for Just to Clarify
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Kyaaa xD jealous akiyama tsundere mode, this is so cute XD I hope u update this soon
Rebeccaseal chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Oi, update! Haiyaku! Please? I can't wait for Akiyama to be jealous. Yes, yakimochi.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Eto... Don't you know that messing with Akiyama is a bad idea? And that Nao is way too unassuming to realize you like her? Really, it's a lost cause, so give up and let Akiyama take Nao, okay? Good!
rene chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Pls cont! :)
jem chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
please write more, its really great!
Liar Game Addict chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMG. Continue now ;-; So good.
unlessyougo chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Awesome! I want more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Poor Eto-san. He's unknowingly invoked the wrath of a jealous Akiyama! XD I was laughing through the whole chapter. I really like reading thi fanfic, you're an amazing writer. KEEP BEING AWESOME!
PikaChewChewTrain chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is actually quite good ;w;
the characters are very much in character, nao is as trusting as ever xD
Please won't you update?
Solsynnia chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Awww so sweet! I love Akiyama/Nao as a couple! Update soon!
Selenagomezlover chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I love that way akiyama gets jealous when nao said yes to eto,keep writing more stories like this

Can't wait for the confrontion between nao and akiyama will be like:-)33 :-)
Anon chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Its good. _ You have to work on your writing structure a bit more, but it's nice. :3 Keep writing and improving! _
kaitlynmagic chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
That was really good! Please continue it. There are like zero Liar Game fanfictions...
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
this is good! please update soon XD
Chrisse chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD! I love the fact that Akiyama Was stalking her and Then scolding Himself x3 So Cutte! 3 (Before Anyone Asks, Ima Girl T_T)