Reviews for Painting a Dream
Midori no Kaori chapter 2 . 2/14
I absolutely love this! It's just so lovely and cute, it has a very charming feel to it XD I really like how ussop and zoro are friends as well as artists and that zoro and nami are close like it XD simply adorable! Definitley excited to see more and how Rayleigh will come in X3333
Kaiyanjump chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
You definitely have to continue with this... It's so good. I cant wait to read more!
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I love the old-feel vibe it gves. Not like Old English writing or anything like that just more like...a bit medieval, lulling almost. I love how you explain the area without actually using too many words. Please continue - I would love to see where this is going.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
That was so lovely, you should continue this...
TheQueenOfFish chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Kat: This is a really good story, i don't know y but I luv this couple, i am werid please udate
black rose pirate chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Awww is there any more? id love to read more
Yume no Zencho chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I hope you are still writing this one. It's very cute so far. _
cy-grl chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I am intrigued. Looking forward for more:)
Zeltazia chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
:O

MORE! xD

Was Rayleigh by any chance in the area and decided to sneak a peek at an adorable bathing scene or Zoro and fox cub? :D

I'll be awaiting for more chapters soon! _V
babblebuzz chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
UPDATES ARE LURV!
hedgehog3000 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Aww this chapter is so cute :D I really love the scene at the lake, very cute with the baby fox :D
runes01 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Lol, his good looks capture the attention of women? XD That is funny. Poor Zoro, not having money to pay his rent... Hmmm, an artist? That's interesting.

Lol, I have to admit... I loved that one part where Zoro copied Lucci's clothing... (Just cause I'm a Lucci and Kaku freak XD) And it seems that Lucci knows Rayleigh?

Oh well, thanks for the chapter~
TerrorInYerTub chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
EEEHHHH! I Love This! X3 The pairing is waay out there but I think it'll be sooo CUTE! X3

I love the idea of Zoro being a printer, he would be the greatest!

And I feel fer you Zoro! I'm an artist too and have on more then one time have tried drawing something from a dream and it always hides away before I can finish it! TT

Well I can't wait til the next chapter. Til the next time, Terror out! X3
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Dandruff, Strange beards, and Zoro not being a pirate! OH MY~! XD XD XD XD WRUV IT! UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON~~~!
cb O chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Haha! I love it! I have never heard of this pairing and I can't wait to see what happens!

Please update soon!