Reviews for As It was Before
anesor chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This feels like goodbye.
arikakun chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Aww! Anders moving on from Sir-Pounce-alot? Mabaris are just as cute too...I guess. But I could definitely see a situation like this happening if you didn't bring Anders on to a mission with you, behind the scenes with Dragon age 2! lol
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Impressive :)
Elixirs chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Lovely story, and I was pretty happy the setting was at hawke's estate ( I always imagined it there)

Anyways, this is really rare because I hate OC pairings but this was a huge exception because the general DA2 story all is the same with a few variations depending on the player, nevertheless It's intriguing because you surpassed my dislike for OC. And I'm pretty sure many can agree. I believe all readers have their own imagination of Hawke? Whether girl or boy but it's a great way to read this because we can put our own character in Elena's shoes and still see the composition flow smoothly and I congratulate you for that. And most certainly, my favorite aspect is that you captured Ander's and even Hawke's personality so perfectly it almost seems real.

It's a shame it's short and I was eager to read more buy you did mention you'll add more in the future and I'll certainly look forward that

Sorry if it was long, but you deserve it
Bdub chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was great! Their romance just tears my heart out.. This fic just sums it all up doesn't it

I hope you write more for this pairing!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm all over the AndersxHawke romance, and I love this story!
Blame the Templar chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Abby, how I love thee. I haven't done the Anders romance yet, but I can totally relate to this. You make me want to write fanfiction again. Maybe in one more playthrough...
Fluidfyre chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ahhh juuuust finished the part with the Grand Cleric. This is... so true.