Reviews for Tomorrow Is A Long Time
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Bella deserves to have to exist forever KNOWING what could have been. To have to live with the regrets.
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is tragic and beautiful. I love this line "Bella wished she could cry. She could not." I am reading Eclipse now and I already hated Bella and Edward, but what bothers me now so much is that she isn't really considering what she is giving up by becoming a vampire. Rosalie's story just goes in one ear and out the other like it doesn't matter.

I actually wrote a story about Bella finally seeing what she lost when she married Edward. It's called Not Enough.
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ok this literally made me cry. Jacob deserves so much better than what he got. I'm not even willing to go in to. I mean, he even deserves better than Bella. But he does deserves happiness. So it's ironic that my favorite stories about him are the ones that end sadly.
Limes.Jily chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMG THIS IS THE BEST.

I'M CRYING

OMG I JUST REALIZED HOW PERFECT BELLA AND JACOB ARE FOR EATCHOTHERR

WAAAAAAAAHHHH!

You did absolutely amazing. It was perfect. It blew my mind. REALLYREALLYREALLYGOOD!
Hanora chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow. I loved this story. It was so descriptive. The way you use language is inspiring to me. (Note to self must try harder.) Wow, how very very sad. I was moved.
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Damn... I shouldn not have read this after the other Banner Contest entry. I thought this was going to be happy! Where is the Xanax when you need it...
kayla chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
...i friggen love this story! you should continue it! keep giong! its terrific!
luvinJ chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I can't even find the right words. I really enjoyed this. It was beautiful, heartbreaking, and so well thought out. I think it hurts to know what should have been and then have to deal with the realities of the mistakes made. Mistakes that can't be unchanged.
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Gaaaah! So... so... painful.

Probably shouldn't have read this while eating my cereal this morning! *grin*

Beaufilly written though. But so sad...
Yoda11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011