Reviews for Odd Ideas of a strange muse
*Not every thing is as it seems. *

Really?

The perfect opportunity to use the following quote: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

And you let it pass by?

Considering her parents must be Shakespeare buffs, otherwise she wouldn't have the name that she does.

For shame... *shakes head sadly*
Neo Skies chapter 33 . 5/7
Broomstick Flyer, your stories were excellent and a work of art. You will be missed. You were a brilliant writer. I wish your family well.
noreenklose chapter 33 . 5/7
Excellent story.
Broomstick flyer, RIP.
You are greatly missed.
Thanks to her family for finding and posting the story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 33 . 4/27
Thank you Merlinsapprentice for this interesting tale.

You've pointed up the flaw in the concept of Marriage Law stories, that I've mentioned elsewhere. Marriage Laws only make sense if Voldemort has won. In this case, it being imposed by Malfoy, without approval of the Wizengamot is basically the same as if Voldemort had won.

The riposte By H&H makes huge sense. The use of the elves does too. Small, unresolved mystery is the Knight, they don't seem to have conversed with him at all. The populating of the town worked well as does the formation of the Police Dept.

The escalating battles with the Wizengamot makes sense, as does the final resolution/coup.

Even considering your general feelings regarding Bilius, I personally think you drew him rather fairly. He rabbited when he thought it was a trick to force him to marry Hermione, then took advantage of that evolving law to take and rape Katie. He got what he deserved.

In the end, it is a novel solution to the aftermath of the War.

Five stars!

TGM
The Hermit chapter 1 . 4/18
I would like to answer the idiot who asked where do the chapters keep coming from. Try using your head and the small amount of cells there that are working. Broomstick flyer God rest her soul, wrote with her husband/Partner Merlinsaprentice just as it says on their profile. Now you know that try taking a guess. (Boy there are some really dumb people that get on the internet.)
if the owner of the account is dead where do chapters keep coming from
ak chapter 33 . 4/9
bonne fic!
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 4/10
Thanks for some fun reading. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the little one-shots.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 4/9
Luna and Charley, eh? An unusual couple - kind of May/July, as Charley is hardly old enough to be considered December. They seem rather oddly matched, when I compare Charley's earthiness to Luna's ethereal, almost other-worldliness. Still, they do have in common a deep interest in and love of magical creatures, and Charley is sufficiently independent of his mother that he won't allow her to bully Luna. I can see how they could work as a couple.
hp repairer chapter 12 . 4/5
the weasley twins were second most famous pranksters of the wizarding first are the marauders
Another guest chapter 32 . 4/4
Not sure about chapter 32 - who has stuck the knife in the old man? The same person that went to see the young family next, or somebody else?
Autumngold chapter 33 . 4/4
Thank you for your wonderful story! I'm so glad that you saved Hermione from Ron and his selfishness. Poor Katie, I wish that she had been smart and got away from him. Arthur and Molly must be ashamed to have a rapist for a son. Outstanding story! Thank you for the happy ending!
Cassandra30 chapter 33 . 4/5
Love it! Will you be fleshing out this story or any of the others, MerlinsApprentice?
It's easy for me to say this but I really think your writing would be a lot better if you could come up with new ideas. It seems like the last couple of years you've been focused on the same ideas over and over again.
Wolfric chapter 33 . 4/5
Good story. Thanks for posting. W.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »