Reviews for Not ANOTHER Time Travel Fic?
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 14 . 11/1
More chapters please?
CarolaB chapter 1 . 10/6
I just discovered your story, and I like it very much.
Are you going to write further on it? There are lots of unfinished stories on the Web, and I am disappointed by each and every one of them. I can't understand whey writers think up a beautiful plot and write hundreds of pages of it, and then stop.
Please go on with this story.
maana999 chapter 14 . 4/26
I'm sad now.
This was a perfect chapter, had some sweet justice in it.
But it's probably the last one of this fanfic, seeing the last update.
I don't blame you. I know writing is difficult and life gets in the way.
But I always get really sad when something I truly like, stops like this. Oh well... I'll get over it.
Thank you for the 14 chapters of fun you gave me.
maana999 chapter 13 . 4/26
This chapter was amazing, truly.
Loved what you did to peter
The damn rat deserves it.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 4/18
I hope you will finish this story. I love the idea, the way you write, everything. Please stay healthy. Thanks for an amazing story. Sincerely, BaekhyunSamaa
era-romance chapter 4 . 3/17
why not just call "twins"...problem solved
Hermione, the preteen? What a bull
Meepless-Kat chapter 14 . 3/3
Plz update this story is so interesting!
noylj chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Be nice to awaken the story with a new chapter
noylj chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
Flying class was slytherin and griffondore
You have at least three houses together
I like the story, but I don't need to re-read book 1
noylj chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
If Bumblemore enjoys chamber music and ten pin bowling, there is no sign of his interest in those two muggle activities in canon.
Is his ten pin bowling simply skittles?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Oh Noes did you get lost in road of life or just plain dead?
mckertis chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I'd be just fine with another time travel fic, IF it was better written than this one, AND, more importantly, finished.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
Where to start? Great story! I find the idea that Salazar was punished by being transfigured into the sorting hat absolutely revolutionary. It explains his dissapearence and how intelligent the hat is. If you think about it, being a person explains how it can resist telling it's secrets.

Amelia dressing down Umbridge was priceless. It really worked because Ummy believed in everything Amelia was only spouting.

The whole business about Sirius's release and the big reveal was good as well. Lucky Harry2 had been the head of the DMLE before so he could bypass all the security. And crazy powerful.

So Harry2 will end up not surviving the end of Voldy? Some authors get around that by saying he is such a different being that it won't matter to the continuity of time. On the other hand, 173 years is a bit much. You could go either way and build up the angst. Giving him a part to play as a student is MUCH more interesting than having him hide for several years.

Will having Salazar as the hat change the whole Chamber issue? After all, can't Salazar command the snake?

I enjoy do ovef fics a lot. I would enjoy seeing what you could do with this one.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Oh, wow! That's an awesome idea! 2 Harry Potter's? Albus is going to flip!