Reviews for Not ANOTHER Time Travel Fic?
nara chapter 14 . 8/18
continue :(
G Fawkes chapter 14 . 7/23
(Big ominous announcer voice, like on TV)

"First, there were the 'Original Twelve Families'... and all was right in the world... for 1500 years.

" Then, later, (like, NOW) came 'The Original Thirteen Families'...

(switching to a more Hagrid like voice. Sounding rough, crude, and un-edumacated)

" 'cuz sometimes I's forgets WTF I wrote ten chapters ago, and I aint' carin' enough to goes back and re-read whats I done wrote befors."

And... that's why I'll go ahead and quit... at the top of the 14th out of 14 chapters. Not quite a record, but close. It's been done and over for 4 years. No one is gonna fix it. No one cares. No one MAY even read this review.
But when you don't care what you write, I can't be bothered to finish reading it.
GF chapter 13 . 7/23
Your sandbox, but H2 is apparating inside and out of Hogwart's?!
Dumbledore himself, doesn't apparate in, out, OR around the castle.
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 7/23
Uh, hello! (Grin) Depreciation! ! 60 Galleons ought to cover replacing two brooms each, as old and probably cheap, as school brooms are!
That's not fair having to pay for new, almost top ofthe line, not quite Nimbus 2000, brooms. Every book and fanfic says you can barely even FLY on school brooms, and NO ONE would EVER attempt quidditch on one!
I mean, godz! You're not going to buy Comet 260s or Cleansweep 7s! Then you would STILL have a shed full of CRAP brooms, and two good ones everyone is going to fight over.
G Fawkes chapter 10 . 7/22
Hmmmmm.
11 am train departure.
6 hour ride. 5pm
Boat ride and sorting. 6pm
2 hour feast and announcements?
(seems long, but whatever)
Clear the hall. Up 7 flights.
More announcements. Flitwick.
Goodnight Hermione, moon, spoon, etc.
Now it is 9pm.
Harry2 ducks out to owlery and Gryffindor.
Gets back at 3 am..?!

WTF?!
He could go to the kitchens, eat his own
full length feast, walk to Hogsmeade,
get drunk, bang Rosmerta, have more shots at
the Hogs Head, bang the goat, too...
and CRAWL back to the castle and up
the 7 flights... and still get back before
3 freaking AM!
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 7/22
Ch 8 end

Won't Harry2 have to wait until Harry1 gets across the lake and into Hogwart's for 'your wards' to recognize him. Once the younger version gets in, he would probably have to walk up, having missed the carriages.

Hmmmm. Let's go see.
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 7/22
" Twenty ,inutes later theu were bavk in Diagon Alley."

I've been under the impression that the entirety of the wizard commerce center in London is roughly the size of a football field (American or UK, no biggie). That's end to end, bar to bank, all of Diagon in between, AND what little bit of Nockturn Alley there is (basically parallel to Diagon, entering off to the left as you leave the Leaky, curving a bit until it dtraightens out, and maybe even going down a bit at the entrance, for ominous effect)
So a flat out run, from the Leaky to Gringott's, would be about a hundred yards/meters, whichever.
I don't know what every one else' opinion, or if anyone ever even thouht about it. (no, never looked for a map on the lexicon)
I guess what I'm leading up to is... how in the heck would it take ANYONE twenty minutes to get ANYWHERE in either of the 'alleys'?
Yes, I'm a little OCD in my intepretations. If you write it, mean it.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 7/21
Ya' know, in all the hundreds and hundreds of fics I've read NO ONE, EVER gets on the Knight bus and casts a sticking charm to the legs of their seat/bed, whatever. How hard is THAT?!
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 7/21
I hate being critical, right off the bat, so... last chapter, good. Nice job. That got me to come read ch 2 as soon as Icould. It's been about 4 or 5 hours, but I'm back.
Ch 2. Not sure WHY lethal force would be allowed even by the MINISTER, if theydon't KNOW whatHarry did. That's kind of like saying "kill them!" back when the first car came down the road, back during horse and buggy times. It's different, so kill it?
Or... " I don't really understand what you just said, so we're gonna' have to kill you. Sorry"

THAT's not even why I reviewed.

Muffliato. Maybe go back and re-read HBP(?) was it? 'Muffliato' (kinda sounds like doin' oral on an un-shaved Italian girl, huh?) The spell causes a slight 'buzzing' noise in the ears of anyone in the vicinity. Not enough to attract attention, just so they can't make out what you're saying. It is NOT A SILENCING SPELL. More like auditory camouflage. Capiche'?
Rose099 chapter 14 . 6/27
Update
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 14 . 6/8
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
kdarnell2 chapter 14 . 5/24
It has been years since you've updated this story. I know how life can 'get in the way' of things but I do hope you plan to continue writing this as it is excellent.
midnightscar17 chapter 14 . 3/5
Can you please finish this story
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
This was so much fun to read. I was looking for a story like this. Please come back to this story and write some more. ~C
KassieJean chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I would've been interested if they had merged, but since there are two of them I'm not and I'm leaving, bye