Reviews for Not ANOTHER Time Travel Fic?
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
This was a very amusing chapter and while the story title is very stupid, the story itself is nicely thought out. Also I'm hoping to see some more Bashing of Ronald and maybe some of Molly, not too much mind you. See Ronald in my opinion is not only an idiot and a lazy bum but he's also scum for abandoning Harry not once but twice. Mrs. Weasely didn't do that much but she very easily could have broken the Statute of Secrecy in the first book by shouting about Muggles and let's not forget about she had to ask what the paltforms number was despite having used it several times in the past, so yeah.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Charles and James Padfoot, Padfoot really? Really?! I admit I was smirking when I read that but mostly at the ludicrousness of it.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
The two Harrys was actually a very clever idea. It's a shame this story has been abandoned, because I was looking forward to what happens when the older Harry joins his younger counterpart at Hogwarts.
draconin chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
This is an interesting and different approach to the time travel idea. If your muse returns, please don't fight it. :-)
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Cool. I love the joke about bird clubs :)
jjslll54 chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
I loved your reference to the Young Frankenstein movie with the horses. I hope you decide to continue this story someday.

jjslll54
brightflare chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
fraewyn chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Can't wait for more!
TheNeutralJedi chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Omg this is amazing please update soon and merry Christmas :)
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
fucking shit! well the rat does deserve it...please update this hilarious! ;p
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Please update. This is awesome.
LaserLightCannon chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Please! Update! I really want to see "James Padfoot" go to Hogwarts!
Winged-Ashes chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
This is really good I like it plz update.
mnbv chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
great story, please continue
Math-lv chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Now why are the most of the best time travel stories left unfinished?
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »