Reviews for Not ANOTHER Time Travel Fic?
Arafell chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Cant wait till Harry-2 goes to Hogwarts. Should be fun seeing the interactions, especially the house he gets sorted into (probably Ravenclaw, for Luna shenanigans.)
MissySelenity chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I love stories like this!
Random number generator chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Sounds interesting, I will follow it and hope for an update.
Oogies4u chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
wow .. this seems to go in a good direction. Love to see more.. Liking the concept your using
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Awesome story, Loved it. I was kinda worried when I seen 2 Potters, but still Very nice read so far.
Lord Mortensen chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Awesome! update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I hope you continue this wonderful story! I can't wait to know what happens next
Mikee chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I'm really enjoying this story and sincerely hope you'll continue it.

Thank you.
stephenopolos chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Thing about offing Hitler, we don't know if someone worse would take his place. Sure he was downright evil, fairly deluded and all that. But consider if one of his more fanatical advisers had taken his place! History is needed because it reveals the both the great goods and evil that man is capable of. Even worse that the mindset made some believe that the genocide being committed was truly for the greater good, when it was anything but.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Great story I can't wait for an update to see what happens next, I just have a few questions is harry2 going to give Hermione the same shields he gave harry I think that would freak out Snape when he "wakes up" and sees more then one Natural in his class also are the Harry's going to become friends with the twins? keep up the good work
The Pessimistic Dreamer chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
This story looks great! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
i love it please continiue.
alex chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
dutchman are you going to update this anytime soon I happen to enjoy reading your work but the suspense is killing me here
mambajama chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Thank you. This a great story hope there's more to come.
AnnElfwind chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
That's perfect! I do wish for the next chapter to be added as soon as possible! I haven't read something as humorous as this in a long time! Great job!
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »