Reviews for Not ANOTHER Time Travel Fic?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
This was so much fun to read. I was looking for a story like this. Please come back to this story and write some more. ~C
CasJeanne chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I would've been interested if they had merged, but since there are two of them I'm not and I'm leaving, bye
NatNicole chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Woohoo! This fic is awesome! Looking forward to next chapter!
PS. The bit about Snape hitting the floor was hilarious, mainly because I ad had a dream about that happening last night while planning a HP fic. What a pleasant surprise to see someone else do it in a better way than I woulda!
david.teague.3950 chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
I'm glad I decided to ignore the title and read this story, will you be able to continue updating this story or do you plan to remove it?
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
This was a very amusing chapter and while the story title is very stupid, the story itself is nicely thought out. Also I'm hoping to see some more Bashing of Ronald and maybe some of Molly, not too much mind you. See Ronald in my opinion is not only an idiot and a lazy bum but he's also scum for abandoning Harry not once but twice. Mrs. Weasely didn't do that much but she very easily could have broken the Statute of Secrecy in the first book by shouting about Muggles and let's not forget about she had to ask what the paltforms number was despite having used it several times in the past, so yeah.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Charles and James Padfoot, Padfoot really? Really?! I admit I was smirking when I read that but mostly at the ludicrousness of it.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
The two Harrys was actually a very clever idea. It's a shame this story has been abandoned, because I was looking forward to what happens when the older Harry joins his younger counterpart at Hogwarts.
draconin chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
This is an interesting and different approach to the time travel idea. If your muse returns, please don't fight it. :-)
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Cool. I love the joke about bird clubs :)
jjslll54 chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
I loved your reference to the Young Frankenstein movie with the horses. I hope you decide to continue this story someday.

brightflare chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
fraewyn chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Can't wait for more!
TheNeutralJedi chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Omg this is amazing please update soon and merry Christmas :)
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
fucking shit! well the rat does deserve it...please update this hilarious! ;p
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Please update. This is awesome.
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »