Reviews for Caged
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is a little gem of an AU. Sano is perfect. And Kenshin has obviously and knowingly continued too far down the Hitokiri's path.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That "everything" sent shivers down my spine.
Murder-of-the-Night chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
nicely written. I love the description.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
omg. :( for some reason this hit me so hard... it's just kind of heartbreaking to think of kenshin and sano giving up hope...
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I like this story very much! Very descriptive.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is wonderful.

I'm an old longtime fan of both yours and the fandoms, and it's nice to see a fic that was written relatively recently. XD Awesome read, thanks!
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011

. . .

WHY IS THERE NO MORE OF THIS!

It's just too awesome for words, and your Sano is so perfect, and the effect Kenshin has on him is so perfect, and it's just a damn shame to see it end! I love your work! Good luck in future stuff and hope to see more RK from you, thanks!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is a really interesting little piece. It's an original (and odd, not that that's a bad thing) idea; I really enjoyed reading it. Loved the last line. It would be cool to see it extended though... :D
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I really, really loved this. Great writing.
Murasahki-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You do such a good Sano: crazy and cagey, both. And Himura is just so disarmingly chilling. You'd think he could be an assassin or something grin. Thanks for this.

Ciao,

M-chan
KenSan1990 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
The way the characters come out through only a few words is pretty amazing. It's just really palpable...believable.

I know that the two have nothing in common, but for some strange reason I though of "the Shawshank Redemption" when I began reading...both the story and the movie.

Crazy, but its true.

It was great!
potpourri chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh man, this is so wonderfully evocative. From the story about 'Himura's first day', to Sano's reckless addiction to fighting, to their encounter - What would Kenshin know about having one's skill exploited? 'Everything', indeed. I'm amazed at your ability to say so much - emotional wounds, history, the brutal atmosphere - in so little words.

I understand this is intended to be a one-shot, but a multi-chaptered or side-story fics based on this universe and premise would be really lovely, if you are up for it.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love your stuff because you care about communicating a sense of character and because you explore an morally ambiguous boundaries. I hope to see your writing more RK stories again.
SufferingSamurai2012 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow! This was really good. I don't usually like this kind of AU but I really enjoyed this. Are you going to continue it?
caseyedith chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Damn. This is epic. Love it! Great work with the flashbacks and Kenshin/Sano dynamics. I like how you related them to one another. And Kenshin's one word, "Everything." was really impactful. I definitely could feel the vibrations Sano felt from that.