Reviews for Watching A Very Potter Musical
GorillasAreLife chapter 5 . 6/10
Correction.
Sit Down You Inarticulate Bumble!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
"Sit down you inarticulate bumble" was the sentence. But it's cool, no big deal. This is fucking hilarious, though, don't worry! :D
Dancer chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
Hi. I know that this was published 3 years ago noe, but I'd like to offer my empathy about your dog... We are considering putting my dog down as he's getting old and just doesn't really have a will to live currently, and I understand how upsetting it would be too watch that and not be able to do anything to prevent it... On a lighter note, your writings really good! Oh, and of you you feel and undeniable urge to contact me in return for this reveiw., me and my ffiend share an account under the name dasherdancer.
Dancer out!
TheBandit025 chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Okay where are Ginny and Hermione getting the pillows.
Anna4Tobias chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
SNAPE: Sit down, you inarticulate bumble. It's Harry Potter.
WRose chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
The best
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
it's bumble, not bungwit
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Laughing...so...hard...crying...everyone's looking at me like I'm crazy but it's SO FUNNY!
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
I'm just listening to the play from memory and it's just CRACKING ME UP! Just call me Norbert. :D I FIND this very amusing! Well, not your situation, obviously, but... AVPM! OMIROWLING THIS IS SOOO FUNNYYYYYYY!
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I'm crying...again...ina good way, SO FUNNY!
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Oh GOD... I'm laughing so hard right now... I cried I litterally cried! I think it's plenty funny!
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
O my Rowling... *gasp, wheeze* This is hilarious! Draco's a giiiirrl! Draco's a giirllll! BWAHAHAHAHAH!I memorized all the song and 90% of the lines. Oh no... Poor Ginny, I just remembered what the next clip starts with...*muffled snort*
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This will be HILARIOUS! Gimme a sec, I need to breath without fangirling( a prcess simalar to barfing during a panic attack but better ).Ferretfaced evil twisted lying little COCKROACH(hermioneawesome!) The KIDS! Prakns all around! Love this already! Sirius would hurt a flea if it were biing him in dog form, he says the fleas are murder.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I'm sooo sorry for your loss. My pet fish died and I was sad too. I don't mind if you don't update for a while.
harbear chapter 10 . 1/6/2015