Reviews for Watching A Very Potter Musical
I'm sooo sorry for your loss. My pet fish died and I was sad too. I don't mind if you don't update for a while.
harbear chapter 10 . 1/6
NOOOOO I NEED MORE
Kk chapter 4 . 1/3
I know how you feel. Our 14 year old dog had to be put down the day before we left for vacation. Worst day ever. My parents had him longer then they had me. I was 12 almost 13, and he was 14. The had him sence he was a puppy.
awesome ppl chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I luv or stuffs, I love reading ppls fabrics. Keep up the good work.
awesome people chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
I DO NaNoWriMo TOO! I love it, it is the best thing ever!
:-) so happy.
sadness chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I fell so sorry for you. My dog that I had had for 7 years had an allergy to wheat (it made her 'violent') so one day my family found a cute mini golden Labrador (puppy) and my dog snuck some bread and then she bit the puppy on the neck. Then she had to be put down because we couldn't keep her away from wheat. It has been over 2 years since it happened and I still miss her. (The puppy is doing really well now.)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
inarticulate *bumble* (if its any help)
MoonOfMoons chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Oh my goodness! XD I love this so much! Please continue!
The Son of Dobby chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Hahahahaha! Snaps actually does the ten points from Gryffindor when Draco won't kill Dumbledore! I also like ten subtle reference to the "Guys Like Potter" song. This chapter had me biting my pillow so I wouldn't wake up my family!
The Son of Dobby chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I believe it's "inarticulate bubble" maybe "bumble" I've always thought it was bubble.
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Please update asap... I love this
Squidjoy chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
The A/N really messes with the flow of the story
freak chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
It's Snape: sit down you inarticulate bumbling idiot

And in the first malfoy seen he said: Crabbe Goyle, be a pair of turtledoves and..
TheUnnamedAvatar chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely love the part where "Quirrell" "farts" it's just too funny!
Great writing and capturing everyone's personality!
Gracy chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
OMG! An update please!
I would love to read the draco and Ron reaction to granger danger!