Reviews for Watching A Very Potter Musical
Dancer chapter 4 . 3/20
Hi. I know that this was published 3 years ago noe, but I'd like to offer my empathy about your dog... We are considering putting my dog down as he's getting old and just doesn't really have a will to live currently, and I understand how upsetting it would be too watch that and not be able to do anything to prevent it... On a lighter note, your writings really good! Oh, and of you you feel and undeniable urge to contact me in return for this reveiw., me and my ffiend share an account under the name dasherdancer.
Dancer out!
TheBandit025 chapter 5 . 1/13
Okay where are Ginny and Hermione getting the pillows.
Anna4Tobias chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
SNAPE: Sit down, you inarticulate bumble. It's Harry Potter.
WRose chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
The best
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
it's bumble, not bungwit
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 6/2/2015's looking at me like I'm crazy but it's SO FUNNY!
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
I'm just listening to the play from memory and it's just CRACKING ME UP! Just call me Norbert. :D I FIND this very amusing! Well, not your situation, obviously, but... AVPM! OMIROWLING THIS IS SOOO FUNNYYYYYYY!
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I'm crying...again...ina good way, SO FUNNY!
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Oh GOD... I'm laughing so hard right now... I cried I litterally cried! I think it's plenty funny!
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
O my Rowling... *gasp, wheeze* This is hilarious! Draco's a giiiirrl! Draco's a giirllll! BWAHAHAHAHAH!I memorized all the song and 90% of the lines. Oh no... Poor Ginny, I just remembered what the next clip starts with...*muffled snort*
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This will be HILARIOUS! Gimme a sec, I need to breath without fangirling( a prcess simalar to barfing during a panic attack but better ).Ferretfaced evil twisted lying little COCKROACH(hermioneawesome!) The KIDS! Prakns all around! Love this already! Sirius would hurt a flea if it were biing him in dog form, he says the fleas are murder.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I'm sooo sorry for your loss. My pet fish died and I was sad too. I don't mind if you don't update for a while.
harbear chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Kk chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I know how you feel. Our 14 year old dog had to be put down the day before we left for vacation. Worst day ever. My parents had him longer then they had me. I was 12 almost 13, and he was 14. The had him sence he was a puppy.
awesome ppl chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I luv or stuffs, I love reading ppls fabrics. Keep up the good work.