Reviews for Masks
Just started reading. after reading the E'ara universe series... I'm scared and excited at the same time
really good i love it
amsrule chapter 30 . 7/8
fantastic sequel!
Animeluver310 chapter 30 . 1/24
beautiful ending
Animeluver310 chapter 29 . 1/24
omg yess i loved it. it was so evil but hilarious
Animeluver310 chapter 27 . 1/22
perfect
Animeluver310 chapter 26 . 1/22
awwww yay!
Animeluver310 chapter 24 . 1/22
noooooooooooo pleaseee
Animeluver310 chapter 20 . 1/22
i really like how u write and how the story is going. it is truly heartbreaking to read but it is heartwarming too
Animeluver310 chapter 13 . 1/17
omg i loved badass starfire and hickering red x and robin. though its a lil confusing to remember who is who
Animeluver310 chapter 12 . 1/17
ohhh i got the red x is robin thing but the rest was confusing. good job!
Animeluver310 chapter 11 . 1/17
omg! i loved the bickering and dirtiness they had but but but...i cant
Animeluver310 chapter 1 . 1/16
love the sequel
Whitlam chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Calling it now

Richard is RedX
Tim (I think, whoever the newer robin is) is as Robin, since that's his costume
Or I'm wrong and will be angry.
diverSEA chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Goddddy. It's 4:16 in the morning and I've finally finished this epic! I've been rummaging through your treasure trove of fics and my, this is one of the best fics you've written for Rob/Star! You've totally nailed the whole first-person-Starfire thing! As you've mentioned in the author's note in the first chapter, this was reeeaally a bumpy ride - gosh you've weaved the plot, fluff, angst, humor and grief so elaborately together! (Batman playing video games! Really fluffy and funny and romantic make-out scenes! Argh I'm gonna explode! I can't decide which part of this fic was my favorite! 3) Simply perfect! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time when I was enjoying this. Melancholy would cease to exist if all fanfics could be as wonderful as this :-)

Oh man I can't describe the ecstasy I'm in right now - the kind you've just finished a breathtaking epic with one of your fave shippings. Anyways. I fucking looooooovvveeeee this story. Period. Thank you so much for writing this awesome epic and making my 'morning' *