Reviews for Masks
OMG chapter 11 . 2/6
BNO NIO NO NO NO NO NO FUCKFUCKFCUKCKKKK NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO *FLIPS A TABLE* FAUUUCK I LOVE YOUR STORY BY THE WAY
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2013
hey I LOVED your story Touch and Mask is an amazing sequel. you even have Star's language right. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story turns out, weather she leaves Dick or stays. btw I was listening to music and thought the song "never gonna be alone" by Nickleback really suited this chapter and the last. you should check it out. Well thanx for writing an amazing story! ;D
X chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
That was so angst and awesome and beautiful :') ugh I loved it soooooo much :) you gotta love batman ;)
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Loved it! All your stories are perfect! (I'm off to read more of them.)
thingsbeyondthesun chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
Aaaah okay...I know I'm commenting a lot on this story. Let me just say, I LOVE this chapter. How everything comes to a peak and how you explain the meaning behind your story through their dialogue. Not to mention the evolution of their relationship. So good :)
thingsbeyondthesun chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Okay...I really, really like your writing, but I keep noticing some big plot blunders. Namely, the secrecy issue. So here's my qualm. If Babs is all over the news about being in the hospital with a gunshot wound after Joker shot Batgirl, doesn't that immediately give her identity away? The Joker would immediately know that she was Batgirl after that shows up on the news. And therefore she would be endangered after that, not to mention that it would lead back to Bruce. I feel like if she got hurt, they would keep her name out of the news and treat her wounds in secrecy. Just my criticism as a fellow writer _
thingsbeyondthesun chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
So, if Robin is a superhero and has to rely on secrecy to protect his identity, and those whom he loves, why would he use Jason's real name around the Joker while talking to Starfire? Wouldn't that bring a connection straight back to Bruce and endanger everyone? That seems like a small loophole in your story that should be fixed :/
thingsbeyondthesun chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Wow...this new Robin is staggeringly incompetent. I'm surprised that Batman is even giving him a chance to become a superhero.
thingsbeyondthesun chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
The only reason I had it figured out from the beginning was because of a Teen Titans episode where Robin pretends to be Red X.
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
I had it on the spot! Sort of. Hahaha.
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
What the flip are you trying to do to your readers? Jesus, I'm falling in love with Starfire x Red X! Do you know how crazy that is?
I imagine that's what Robin would be like though if he was raised by I dunno... a girl villain cuz they're awesome like... Catwoman or Posion Ivy. Very flirty like. Mmmm bad Robin. Like in Teen Titans when he was Slades apprentice. That outfit did him good.
I'm going to eat it all up for as long as I can. Nom nom nom.
junebird28 chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
This was amazing! I adored your Starfire POV. It was very well in character and this was so much fun to read, even with the lack of other titans. You captured Starfire's essence very well. I absolutely loved the Red X section and I totally knew it was Robin in there. Pretty awesome. And the whole thing with Jason was really sad, but I liked the way you ended this. Fantastic job!
ClosetedSkeleton chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Okay, I feel kinda guilty because I've been reading this fic nonstop and haven't reviewed until now. :/ sorry. Just want you to know, it is one of the better fanfictions I have ever read, with accurate characters, gripping plot, and great writing. I actually like this one a lot better than Touch, even though that's like comparing apples to oranges. Needless to say, this one is a lot more... Deep. I love it. Also, I think my favorite bit of dialogue in this entire thing so far was Alfred's reaction to Dick saying "erm... Yeah... We're coming". I just got this picture of the poor old man holding up a hand, saying "TMI" and walking away. I laughed so hard, no joke man. Great mix of humor and angst. Never stop doing what you do.
P.S. The username above is my actual penname, but my 'smart' phone won't let me log in. Just in case you'd like to know.
Joyma chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Let me just say how much I'm loving this story right now! I love the Red X and Starfire pairing. Keep up the good work!
Hammer of Oblivion chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
I've been meaning to read and review this story and keep forgetting to. Though I finished a while back and had to go back and skim over it to give it a good review. To summarize, this story so full of angst that it is off the charts. I didn't think it would let up there at one point and like your other stories I'm glad it was completed and didn't have to wait for the next chapter. The emotions the characters go through are tortuous (in a good way), Robin's using of Starfire to get through is grief was heart-wrenching, her reaction to his plans for the Joker was understandable, yet he persuaded her to stay. The use of Red-X was very good, but it made me strike a story I was planning and had started to write, oh well, not that big a deal. Overall a great story and again you make the characters come alive. The dialog and characterizations are spot on. The use of first person for Starfire like in touch is very good. Of the Touch series, Masks really sticks out to me as the best of the three.

Hammer of Oblivion