Reviews for Masks
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 30 . 2/26
Awesome. I love all of your work. Of course this may be the first time i commented on any of it. If that's the case i sincerely apologize!
You might find this interesting or creepy, but i have read your complete e'ara series twice over now, beginning when I was 12. I am now 18 and honestly, you've been my educator and influence as far as relationships and sex for the most part over those years, since i have little experience. I basically learned what sex was from you since i discovered it when i was about 11 or 12. Yeah this sounds weird, but i thought it'd be interesting to know how your work influences others.
After all this time I have only just now read your Touch series, and it looks like you're taking a lot of criticism. In all honesty, you deserve criticism from a higher area than that of crazed Teen Titans fans. Criticism is necessary to grow-which i'm sure you know-but i still hope it's not frustrating you too badly. If it's not already obvious, you're writing is incredible.
So of course i'm going to try to convince you to write a sequel to Masks (unless you already changed your mind and i'm embarrassing myself). Since you dove into the life of Dick Grayson in this story, it only makes since for you to make a sequel which explored the life of Koriand'r. I just can't get enough of your writing! I mean throughout the 6 years i've been on fanfiction, i definitely credit you as one of the two greatest writers out of all of the fanfiction i have read.
I don't know if you even still have anything to do with fanfiction, or if you're actually reading this and getting progressively annoyed at its length, but i just want to know two things... 1) if you'll continue your writing here and 2) if you've ever published anything. I'd read it in a heart beat.
So thank you for all of your hard work, you really have been a significant influence on me through it :)
cameronrichards chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
nice intergration of robin 3
cameronrichards chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
alfered is part of batmans strength he administers medical when they have broken limbs
cameronrichards chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
the PSA is correct most guys want to know if there hurting there partners in the bedroom
cameronrichards chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
why is it that a hero has perternal instincts
REDXHATE chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I'm on chapter 11 and read the authors note. I said screw it. I came for a good story of robinXStar not no fucking starxred. So I'm going to continue. If I see Starfire having cycling sex with red x I'm gonna be pissed :(
Tt4 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
You should make a story were he leaves for idk how long but every day starfire writes to him in letters she will never send and then when he gets back he finds them idk MABEY I'm a hopeless romantic LOL;)
WTGaff chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Just wow. This story has been a real treat from start to finish. It's not often I get to see DC heroes appear so human. Starfire is such an amazing character under your pen, I really feel for her as she struggles throughout this story. And the effect she has on the Bat family is pure joy. They've never seemed more rounded, more human, in canon.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
U said robin
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
When .reading this, I thought tamaranians were descended from cats, so in order for dick and starfire to have a baby, would be when starfire was in heat or something. But anyway, great story so far.
SunrisePhoenix-ArsenicPixie chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I'm a chapter in and already crying, oh no...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHNOBREAKUPPLEASEMYLIFEISTHISCOUPLEIVALUETHISFANFICTIONSOMUCH
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
IMJUSTLIKE
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
STUPIDREPORTERES
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
I am so in love with this!