Reviews for Masks
kamelea chapter 30 . 11/14
I so couldn't focus all day i just had to read and know what's next. I'm such a fan of your writing, amazing story ahhhh
I remember reading Touch a few years back and felt like I was in need to read some good robinxstarfire stories. So I reread that and found out there was a sequel Mask. I could not put my phone down the entire time reading Mask. I am 24 y/o and have not been this engulfed In what I was reading since high school. The writing was phenomenal and story line always had me needing to know more. Thank you so much for writing these and sharing them with the world to be enjoyed over the years. Excited to read what other stories you have.
Oh and P.S. I hope you written books out in the world somewhere and if you have not yet, why not? That is how blown away I am with your writing. I hope you are still writing, no matter what platform.
Marvelqueen13 chapter 30 . 3/22
This was so good, WOW. I’m glad that Robin wasn't constantly berating Starfire, unlike lots of other stories. He was actually compassionate like in the show. Can’t wait for what’s next from you!
TwistedTwizzler chapter 20 . 10/12/2019
I think I'm learning more about married life just by reading the author notes :)
SergeantSarcasm7 chapter 30 . 8/10/2018
Oh man I absolutely loved reading this!
ms-exo chapter 30 . 3/15/2018
Honestly, this was so freaking good! I really loved it! The moments between Red X and Starfire though, I loved his teasing and flirting!
ms-exo chapter 26 . 3/14/2018
Omg, that last bit of the chapter had me crying!
HaPPypi3 chapter 30 . 1/14/2018
This story was so good. You really took me in for a ride. I cried. I laughed. I giggled. I squealed. I love the way you describe the pain of each characters as they go through grief, it was very realistic. Starfire and dick's love story is so beautiful, they made mistakes and they hurt each other but the realization that they were just people with flaws was so beautiful, i cried.
I love it when Starfire admitted she placed Robin on a pedestal and wished to know the "him" behind the mask. They were willing to accept each other's faults, find comfort within each other and move forward together. To me, that's true love.
HaPPypi3 chapter 29 . 1/14/2018
That was so cute and funny! I laughed so hard
HaPPypi3 chapter 22 . 1/14/2018
Im glad to see batgirl and starfire becoming friends. It's nice to see girls supporting each other
HaPPypi3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2018
Red x is robin isn't he?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
Loved every min of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Just started reading. after reading the E'ara universe series... I'm scared and excited at the same time
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2017