Reviews for The Sound of White
Mind trip, love it!
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Mind trip, love it!
Budderfly chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Call me slow, but I don't get it. What's going on?
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh I could cry. I hate Bella right now.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh! Sneaky!

At first I didnt get it. I thought I was Vamp Bella but then I read green eyes and I will like huh? So I read again and I realised it was Nessie! Ew! I refuse to read Nessie/Jake fics because it is TOO weird and Jake belongs to Bella anyway.

But you got me

Deanie
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
great fic!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow... beautifully written and so very achingly sad... great job
Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
The use of second person POV in this makes it absolutely perfect.
BlackImprint chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow. I'm speechless. I got to the end and was like 'huh?' and then I re-read it, and... well, Wow. Period. Great job! :)
snowlove99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was dark and ouchy and the second person fit the tone perfectly. The last line. *Shivers*
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
that's just really really sad..
SillyGirl15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh, oH, OH!

That was an evil trick girlie! I didn't get it till I finished reading it and walked away.

That was the first Nessie/Jacob Lemmon I have ever read because I refuse to read them, you tricker!

After getting past the ookiness factor, it was interesting to see something from her point of view.
sweetdreams1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
OMG! *Ahhhhhhhhhh* *my eyes...oh HELL NO...frantically searching for a fork to stab my eyeballs out*

I just read a Nessie (demon spawn) Jacob lemon. OH HELL NO. LOL

How could you trick me like that sweetheart!

I'll need years and years of therapy. I feel dirty, like I cheated on my Jacob wolf. OY The ANGST.

Jacob...my Jacob...please forgive me. It was the author's fault. She tricked me. *sob*

PS ok...I'm sedated now. So...beautiful one shot...I kinda forgive you.

Victoria )
ShadowPast620 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow.
Naranwien chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I have reviewed this before, but I just read it again and wanted to reiterate how perfect the heartfail is in this. I'm in fucking tears, but still it's beautiful and as much as I hate it, I love it at the same time.

It's all meant in the best way possible. And you're brilliant.

Love, me.