Reviews for Cagey
Blainecrisslove chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Awww
StereKlaine chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
awww this is so cute :) i hope you update soon :)
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Good :)
GleeFan2012 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
aww Blaine is so cute :D
dm2488 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
This is like the cutest thing ever!
yeahforeveryours chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
ohgod, this is so cute as hell :D

my little brother adore this. Please, Keep going. I love the way puppy!Blaine act. So like a puppy xD ok, well, thank you for the storie is really good.
Winged Shadow chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I don't think I've read a cuter kitty!Kurt and puppy!Blaine before! :D I love their little spats. They're very true to their puppy/kitty natures.

This is way too adorable. 3
Moonlight Freak chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Oh god I just found this story and it is the SWEETEST thing I've EVER read... My poor Klainer AND animal lover heart... :P
Nyasar-tan chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I just want you to know that this is so damn cute! How can I resist their cuteness?
PlotterFTW chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I shouldn't coo over Kurt and Blaine in kitty and puppy form, but I can't help it!

Hurt!Blaine makes me heart all unhappy :( and I like seeing Kurt feeling guilty. It's refreshing!

F. PAVAROTTI. SAJHEWUQYAKSJASDK. YES. SO MUCH YES.

I have one question though: do cats and dogs see in colours? I think I read somewhere about how they only see things in black and white.
tessaviol chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Oh God... this is the cutest thing ever. But where is F. Pavarotti?
Michelle chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
this is so good! my heart has this sinking feeling whenever i read a sad scene. please continue. :) this is really cute.
Sweet Clementine chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
KITTY KURT AND PUPPY BLAINE! It is awesome how they work together. Please write more? *puppy Blaine face*
TomatinaLover chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
i really, really love this story, please continue!
Geech42 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I have a dog at home and he hates vacum cleaners
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »