Reviews for The Golden Cage
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Will this story ever be updated? :'''''(((((
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Pretty please update soon! :'(
Sadness chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Is this story gone forever? :(
Will there ever be an update?
RaphaelRules chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I love this story so much, it gives draco a depth that he never really had in the books. Please continue.
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really wish you would update this story
amberwhite chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I was really surprised to see how few comments this wonderful story had. Bones, please continue to write this one, I love the style and, most of all, the plot.
year chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
its almost been a year please update this story is amazing
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Hi. I read this a year ago. Hopefully you continue it. :)
seaandstars chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Absolutely adore this fic! I'm not sure if you're continuing it but please do, as your writing is amazing! xo
Lexi chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Hello,
I hope you update soon.I feel like years have passed since I read this,so I just re-read it update and I hope that if you have writers block it goes writing,cause you are very good!
Lisa chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I loveeeeee you for writing this story :D please update :)
FreeWolfBlue chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Oh this story is so WONDERFUL! I hope Lucy and Draco get a happy ending somehow. Writers block is bitch, I know :/ good luck with the rest of your writing! So looking forward to more :)
hundred chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
I'm so glad you posted another chapter! I started reading this a long time ago and it's just superb. You're a super talented writer, keep it up ;)
Nicky-Maree chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Naw, I absolutely loved this chapter. :) It was so good to read!

I am gonna cross my fingers that you don't get writers block again because I miss reading your writing too much lol

All the best with the next chapter, which I am anticipating reading and all the best with it!

Nicky xo