Reviews for Il Sangre
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh my freaking god this is awesome
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my gosh! That was awesome! Will you please continue?
casey26334 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow, can't tell you how much I love how you connected Carlisle's time with the Volturi to him changing Edward. Such a creative idea and I loved it! Great story, great job
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a very interesting concept of Carlisle meeting his singer, not once, but twice. I also like the concept of the vampires being very sexual and having relations with human, since feeding and sex should go hand in hand. I would love to see more of this story.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I really loved the premise of this fic and the ending was delicious. And Carlisle interacting with the Volture is always a treat. Very well done. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks and good luck in the contest!

(even though this review is coming after the close of voting, I did get this read earlier!)
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Okay, now, this is just begging for at least another chapter! I really enjoy reading about Carlisle's time with the Volturi. I love the way you've included their discussions about what vampires are and how they should behave. I especially like the way they wanted to study Carlisle after he resisted Edoardo. I like Carlisle's OOCness here, too. The fact that he couldn't resist Edoardo made the infallible Carlisle seem more real.
FriendofUST chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I enjoyed this. Thank you for bringing some AU to a contest whose subject matter could seriously be argued to have been born in canon, even if not per the original author's intent. ;-) he tragedy and the twist were both compelling.
bloodsub09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
wow, that was awesome! i loved it!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
*sighs* wow... beautiful and painful. Great story.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was a fantastic twist at the end. Very, very good. I normally am not a vamp reader but I'm glad I indulged. This was well-written and interesting. I like how you got the Volturi's taunting in there. So much emotion in your Carlisle.

Great job and good luck in the contest.
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very good story! I really enjoyed it!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Brava! This was wonderful how sad and wonderful for Carlisle. This was such a good story. I just loved it. Great job.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really like the twist here, and how you show Carlisle's ultimately unsuccessful quest to keep Edouardo alive. I also really enjoyed Carlisle's interaction with Aro and the Volturi. Well done - and best of luck in the contest.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, great story. I loved the struggle you described, making it real and tangible. Nicely done.
Chicklette chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
oh, i loved this! I love the "second chances" theme, and that C was humbled by his lack of control.

I would read this if it was expanded. :) Thank you! :)