Reviews for No Simple Fate
girl'lock holmes chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh this was absolutely lovely. So loving and sweet. Such closeness...oh I'm getting verklempt lol great job! bravo!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So warm and fuzzy. Thoroughly likable. Wonderful work! :)
Xx
Amaya Ramiel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aaahhh, so sweet and lovely and fluffy; I love it! Very nicely done. _
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I liked the part where Holmes was bandaging Watson's bad leg.
Rainsaber chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Adorable. Read The Three Garridebs a while ago and kudos to keeping to the original voice/style to the story. Both were perfectly in character. I wonder if you might consider doing a multi-chapter story that includes Holmes as the worried-mother-hen of sorts? Awesome job :)
r chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awwww! That was so heart warming and sweet!

Thank you, this made me really happy.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love stories where Holmes protects and cares for Watson. This was beautiful and gentle and felt like the true ending to me. Thank you so much!
Sianco chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Exceptional! I love how you wrote the characters, and I loved worried!Holmes in this fic as well as in The Three Garridebs. I hope to see you writing more!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was a wonderful read, and it had an absolutely beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing, ingrid matthews.
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh, this is so gorgeous! The concerned!Holmes part of The Three Garridebs is my favorite part of that story, and this really felt like a natural continuation of it. The image it leaves of Holmes and Watson cuddled up together under a blanket so that Watson feels better is perfect, too-loved this!
wlk68 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Lovely. Sweet and tender.
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Beautiful! "I cannot be kept away from your side by any simple fate, least of these death." Simply beautiful!