Reviews for Knights and Knaves: A Logical Adventure
bucketbot chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
It's an interesting story that I like to read, but the original premise was perhaps slightly flawed.

Wouldn't it have been better for Yukari to simply tell everyone she had split the land into liars and truth-tellers a few weeks prior. Then she could sit back and watch as people began to suspect each other of having lied to them about everything in the last month or so.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Dang, my brain is working a lot today. Its been aching for awhile now. Love each puzzle and how the solution portrays. And near the end it has a fair share of action. But one thing comes to mind...

Why can't Remilia hold up her hand and say 'am I holding three fingers right now?'

I guess that would kill the plot though

Either way, lovely mind challenging story here!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
The concept seems quite original and creative. With the Gensokyoans being treated on this I can't wait to see what problems would arise! I'm highly intrigued by this fic. So far the quality is great and characterizations were nice. Sakuya crying was a very reasonable thing since she almost got herself fired.

Good thing that book suddenly came in before right?
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This fic is amazing! I'm really enjoying the puzzles, good work!
NonexistentFlower chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
The puzzles were all stolen, ne?

I recognise them.

Anyway, not bad a story.
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
So, once again, Remilia manages to pull through. Soon, we shall get to Yukari. What will happen when they finally reach Yukari? And why did she do all of this in the first place? Until next time, Ciao!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I'm not sure that 28 holds; what if the kappa claimed "the kappa king exists" before becoming a knight? Then that statement could be a lie while both her knight statements are true, and the established rules (by Ran in her letters) only said they can't invalidate(?) their type AFTER it was set. I think.

(If she's a knave her statements of course indicate she has claimed the king does not exist, but this may or may not have been a lie.)
Anmynous chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
For 16. A Parasol Floats In the Wind, is it acceptable to deduce that Tengu B is a knave because Remilia mentally notes she does NOT know all of the tengu's residency despite Tengu B stating theirs all as being northerners?

Or should I read "She might not know the residency or school of all of them" as "...residency AND school..."?

And for 17. A Knave Tells the Truth!, can't Sakuya simply say "Yes, it is mine" since the parasol is not actually hers specifically?
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
It's been a while since this story went up.

I liked the part near end, Remi is outranked by Marisa! It's true, though, and she's gonna need training if she wants to match up with her sister. Until next time, Ciao!
Dark Marx Soul chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
You are one cruel, cruel person.

At the same time, you are one hilarious, hilarious person. XD

I wonder what Mr. Thingy is... D:
DragonYoukaiKing9 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
ZA WARUDO
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
The Eientei chapter is started and done! Great work with it, and what the hell... were-rabbit?

Poor Reisen, that must of really sucked for her, especially at the very end. Oh well! Until next chapter!
Anonymous NEET chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
This is going to take longer to write (and read) as things get more complex, isn't it? I'll wait.
Starx chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Oh, I see about the Aya thing... Yeah, I was confused because if you crossed out the 2 negatives, you have a positive which would become negative upon the lie. Of course, that isn't the case with English, heh...

I'll just assume Nitori is singing the opening of Ranma 1/2.

It took me a bit of time to figure out Nitori's statement. Urk, I got the first set wrong, got the second set, and final set. Made a logic error, did not realize there was only one spanner, went about it wrong.

Erk, Kappa of interest is too tough for me to solve. The Yukkuri parts, I just read and didn't try to solve it, too much of a headache. I managed to solve the EX-ercise Machine.

Overall, nice puzzles and good story along with it.
The Shard of Flame Ice chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Looking awesome again! This chapter was even longer than the last one, which is quite amazing if you ask me. It also worked out fairly nicely for my personal entertainment (I love long chapters).

I must say I had pretty much guessed Nitori was the Kappa King after a few of the puzzle exchanges between her and Remilia. I'm sorry, but unless this was deliberate, it was a bit too obvious or too implicating for foreshadowing. On another note, I noticed you mentioning Smullyan's book and looked it up... I'm sorry, I was rather sleepy that time.

Anyways, I see the good stuff started appearing in this chapter (Smullyan's crazy "Hell if I know if they're saying 'yes' or 'no'")... I must admit I was left mind-boggled a couple of times. Yeah, the 9 button problem? That was crazy. Crazy awesome, that is. Is there a puzzle like that really in Smullyan's book? Or did you come up with it yourself? Sheesh.0.o

Somehow I was expecting the little plot at the end with the Aki's, but I guess its cool if at least one of them grew a brain (and common sense while you're at it); any attempts to turn the status quo over is invariably ruined one way or another, just give Haxmiko (whom I hate, btw) and the Black-White a holler and, one colorful and pretty rain of death later, problem solved, let's all go drink a cup of tea at Haxmiko's place.

So yeah. EX-Shizuha? Can't say I've ever seen it, so nice creative thinking there. It figures the first thing that would become apparent about a Touhou powering up would be her Taking Levels In Sexy. Anyways, the ending (pre-Interlude) left me with a satisfied feeling; No puny 1st stage boss, god or not, gets away with dissing the Scarlet Devil.

...Though I wonder what would have happened if Remilia had gotten shot with the machine as well. Speculation Fuel, woo-hoo.

Anyways, please forgive my fanboy moment there. This story is updated slowly (understandable and perfectly justified given the chapter length and complexity), but it is nowhere near as bad as MY update rate, so I feel obliged to tout you as a far superior writer than myself. I will patiently, but eagerly, await your next chapter; Bring on the riddles!