Reviews for Digimon: Godfall
Matani chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Great to see you're back and it's moving right along! :)
James Oct chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Let me first say that I don not read fan fictions that often, let alone feel the need to reply to them. But I am only on chapter one, and this is amazing. The world you have so far created using the information at the end of 02 has already repeatedly sent shivers down my spine out of shear excrement. And, when used poorly, the first and last line similarity could come off corny, but you sure as **** didn't do it poorly. So far, you have only managed to impress me; style, writing, character- every aspect.

Haha, I was almost disappointed and was about to stop reading when the young tamer in the tent was dismissed: I first read that his "Pokemon" looked wimpy instead of "Pokomon". Luckily, my double take caught the mistake. Good work man; I have only read a few fan fictions that were legitimately well written, and this was truly a shocking experience.
Virgo Nyah chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Hey!

English isn't my strong, so I'm afraid I won't say everything I want to.

(Acctually this review may contain grammar errors and all this stuff)

First of all, I loved this fanfiction, your way to write and the fact you're ddin't made yaoi (anda I love yaoi between Taichi and Yamato), 'cause it woldn't fix on the plot, at least in this begning.

Second, it's easier for me to read in english when the history contains more dialogue xDDDD.

Well, I'm almost diyng here, my brain seems like it will melt xDDDD

I'll stop here, but I want you to know that I'm loving this fanfiction and I hope you don't give up in the series DD

Beijos ***
Tanya Takaishi chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
Exciting and leaving me wanting more, like always! I've got to say, one of my favorite parts of this chapter was Gabumon having to use his horn as a drill, hahahaha! Just the banter between them all was great.

Poor Tai, he's obviously feeling really guilty about his slip up. Matt's handling it very well too, but once all the action is over, this seems like its going to put a big strain on their friendship. That conversation is gonna be awkward.

The transformation of the Gizmon into what I think must've been Rei communicating through them, was quite eerie. She obviously is not done in this story yet. I have a feeling we will see her again.

Can't wait to see this huge battle coming up, I just know it'll be epic!
Angelfish369 chapter 21 . 3/4/2012
that gizmon that formed into one giant thing which might be the spirit of rei was haunting, especially the way it formed its speech. even if tai and matt get through this battle, i wonder how that talk to deal with the sora issue will go. so glad you updated!
Spottedleaves chapter 21 . 3/4/2012
who wins Who wins?

*can't wait for the next one*
ARCtheElite chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
You are unrelenting in throwing all sorts of troubles at the heroes. I get quite a kick reading chapter after chapter, hoping that each chapter would have a bright spot only to have my dreams dashed into the ground and trampled on under Datamon's digital feet. Amazing.
Matani chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Don't die guys don't diieeeeee!

Loved the humor in the first part of the chapter with the chocolates and what not. :)
Sakurai chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
"Tai's known Sora since they were little. Hell, let's be honest, he knows her better than I do."

Have you ever dated someone? Even being in a one year relationship with someone makes you closer to that person than being in a ten year friendship with them. There is a BIG difference between a friendship and a relationship. So I don't agree with what you said here at all.

"It was fairly obvious to everyone out side of the two soccer nuts that, at the very least, he had a crush on her. He's always been protective of her in a way he isn't with his sister. He used to hover when they would hang out, a hand always across her shoulder, a knee always pressed to hers, fingers roughly running through short ginger hair whenever he was teasing her. She didn't mind, it was their thing. They were close. Downright inseparable."

Completely false. Where are you pulling this from? I understand this is your story, but nothing of this was implied at all in the series. If you're trying to capture Tai and Sora's friendship, you're doing it wrong.

To be honest, I don't really like the relationship you've built around Matt and Tai either. It just feels wrong. It doesn't seem like them.
Kanarah J chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Really great chapter! The dialogue was great to read, Matt and Tai's fight kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire thing. The humor you stuck in there also had me grinning like an idiot at my computer screen. I have to say that this fanfic is really excellent. Everything is so realistic and edgy! Great job here! I look forward to the next chapter!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
The more you write, the more I fall in love with this story. The relationship you portray between Matt and Tai is incredible, I really love them so much in this. The moment between them was so touching (and I cracked up along with Matt at the little girl's comment, sometime he and Tai are kinda gay, haha)

I loved how you wrote Matt's description of their relationship (especially how they handle the Sora situation):

"Punch punch, wuss out. Remind each other how much we love one another. Ignore the elephant in the room. Never speak of it again. Rinse and repeat.

One day we'll have to talk about it. We're going to hate it. It may change us. It may end us. Regardless… That day terrifies me."

Also, the scene with the Gizmon was disturbing and (I admit I didn't actually ever finish watching Tamers) I thought it was barbaric when I first saw the digimon absorb each other's data in other seasons of the show.

I love the politics and issues that are going on beneath the surface, how humans treat digimon, how they view the digidestined, how both the government and money is most likely involved in everything. I can't wait to see where this all goes.

Agumon was also hilarious as usual, despite his partner being completely depressed, his and Gabumon's banter is great.

Also, I was a little thrown off by a couple grammar things -mostly just reading scarred (as in I have a scar) when I think you meant scared (as in afraid).

Ok, now that I've jumped from topic to topic, I will summarize by saying this: Awesome & continue. :)
Matani chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
One typo! fallin falling (lol made me feel like Matt had an accent)

Great chapter, although I was getting so hopeful they would actually get to the elephant in the room but Matt Chickened out. With good reason though, this certainly wasn't the place to talk about it.
Angelfish369 chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
I was really touched by how Matt approached Tai to get him back on his feet. I can definitely understand how Matt was so emotional that he didn't realize he was crying. It was such a great moment when Tai reached to touch the tears on Matt's cheek. That ending where Tai is back and gives hope is wonderful too!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
REI! Noooo! Wow, so many emotions in this chapter!

First off, Neo is incredible and utterly creepy. I can't wait to see the battle against him that is bound to come up in the future. It looks like Tai and Matt (and probably the others) are going to have their hands full with him and the out of control Dark Network.

I know I've said it before, but your action scenes are amazing. I love everything about them, its so easy to picture everything. This story is so concise, action-packed, and to the point (I really do need to learn from you)and just another example of why you are one of my favorite authors on . :)

As far as emotions go, my heart wrenched when Tai lost Rei. For losing this girl he's grown attached to, for reliving his past (though with worse consequences this time around) and for the feelings he obviously still harbors for Sora. I imagine that Matt will be sympathetic, but that it undoubtedly might cause some strain on their relationship.

I can't wait for more. You are so wonderful at the cliffhangers, ugh!
Kanarah J chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
Excellent chapter! I've been waiting for the notification in my inbox for a while and I must say that I am very pleased! :) It's been a long time since I've been really interested in(moreover, can't predict)a story, and this one just keeps getting better and better! The cliff hanger is killing me a little bit, but I really appreciate your ability to draw me in. Great job!

KJ