Reviews for Digimon: Godfall
Matani chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Eh, only 3/4ths of the way done? And here I thought it was just a few more chapters a few chapters ago! xD

Aww, poor Rei! But if we're only 3/4ths of the way done then I'm really hoping she comes back. NEO could sink into the floor and he's a digital human...maybe Rei can sink into the floor and do it too. u_u;;;

A few silly typos I noticed (but not all) shacking shaking (funny typo lol), nocks knocks
Angelfish369 chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Wow. That sentence with the "around us is death, below us is oblivion"...just WOW. This is an interesting development. So datamon is not the real enemy anymore and a big battle will be coming up. really love that deja vu of taichi hanging onto rei but it's really sad when the name he called out was sora. It was almost like disrespect to rei. I wonder how matt feels to clearly see how much tai is still in love with sora all this time.

I was randomly wondering today if you had abandoned the story. So glad to see this update! But I figured you're not the type to abandon stories easily since you added on to Anniversary years later. (btw I hope you add on to that too eventually! i'll be waiting!)
fegs chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Yay! I feel like I've been waiting on this update forever! This was so fabulous! From beginning to end, definitely worth waiting.

I have to say, though, that I loved the last scene. Tai screaming Sora's name as Rei falls. That gave me chills. It was so well done.

Can't wait for the next update, hopefully you don't keep us waiting again (;
Tanya Takaishi chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
Omigoodness, in suspense as usual! You leave the most amazing cliffhangers. It was so great to see Rei and Tai both freed from Datamon, but it looks like the battle has only just begun!

I can only hope to ever write action scenes as amazing as you do. Every bit and piece is detailed and easily visualized. Can't wait for more!
Angelfish369 chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
Gah! I know it can't be that easy to get rid of Datamon! I was picturing Rei trying to pull wires from her throat and wrists and it was very graphic and gross...
Matani chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
Yay! Update! :)

Excited as ever to continue reading. It seems like after the school year started there was a decided drop in story updates for everyone on !

Great story though, and I am as excited as ever to continue reading.
Kanarah J chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Wow, that was a great chapter! I'm sad that I just now had enough free time to read, furthermore review it, but I must say that I was not disappointed with the content at all. Your descriptions are so well done. I love how you described all of Tai's sensations; I completely understood what was happening. That ending was pretty great, too. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter.

Great job!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
Wow, this chapter was eerily beautiful. The way you described the world of Datamon's mind/dark network that the researchers have been residing in was incredible. I could visualize it perfectly. Reiko's story almost brought a tear to my eye (aww, IzzyKo Ko, I love) and the moment between Rei and Tai (as well as his brief thoughts of Sora) were wonderful. I'm so in suspense. Tai obviously made some type of progress with Rei, and in turn she saved him from killing his best friend, but what's going to happen now? On the edge as usual. Wonderful stuff.
Angelfish369 chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
ok, so Tai succeeds in saving Rei's soul but then Rei saves Tai by getting him out somehow and we are about to find out what's happening on the outside world all this time...

it's so sweet how Tai called Rei the zero to his one and your description of the kiss afterwards. it's just so full of warmth and love. very glad you updated!
fegs chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
This is the update I've been waiting on. I was so excited to see what you'd be doing with Tai's pov this time around and this chapter came as no disappointment.

It was well worth waiting a couple of weeks and the cliffhanger was GOLD.
Ninor-san chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
This is just flawless. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Matani chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Loved it, but what a cliffhanger...
Tanya Takaishi chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
No, Tai, no! Wow, I cannot wait for the next chapter now. Tai is insane and I'm sure Matt will make good on his promise to deck him when this is all over. Hopefully now that Datamon has Tai, Rei will be free to help Matt out.

I loved so much about this chapter. Matt's humorous remarks about the "manly" dodging/dance with Tai had me chuckling in an otherwise very intense situation. I knew Matt was going to look back, hopefully he'll still do what he has to, but seeing Tai taken over in that horribly creepy way is just a bit of a distraction. I can't see Matt being able to focus when that's happening. You never fail to amaze me with your writing, the action was so intense, flowed so well, and had me on the edge of my seat! Great job!
Angelfish369 chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Tai is crazy! He thinks he can control Datamon or something? I must commend you on the timing in your writing here. The dramatic effect it added is fantastic!
susiipie chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Wow, what an intense chapter! Tai is Tai as usual and Matt looked back :( Looking forward to the next chapter!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »