Reviews for Digimon: Godfall
susiipie chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Wow, what an intense chapter! Tai is Tai as usual and Matt looked back :( Looking forward to the next chapter!
Turtle Biscuit chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Things are getting reaaaaally weeeirdddddd. o_o
Angelfish369 chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
so glad you're back! i think it was easier to accept Rei if she had bad intentions all along, but of course it has to be more complicated. I feel sad about how Rei was being used all this time so hopefully Tai will get her out. But then I wonder how she can co-exist with the Sora in the real world if she believes that's who she really is.

Tai needs Matt. They're so cute together :)
Tanya Takaishi chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter! So glad you updated. Things are so intense. Your vivid description of Rei's awakening when she was taken over by Datamon was wonderfully dark and creepy. All of the explanations, etc. are brilliant. I especially got a kick out of Tai's er... male reactions to seeing her naked. Especially this line: "(thankfully/tragically her back is towards my view, showing me nothing but the top of her firm… ah, there goes my nose again…)"

I also love all the dynamic between Matt and Tai. (like Tai calling Matt a nagging housewife)And I'm glad that they seem to be on the same page about Rei. I hope they can save her! Can't wait for more.
susiipie chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Looks like it's going somewhere good! I actually really enjoy seeing Matt and Tai together rather than against each other. Keep it up!
Turtle Biscuit chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Well worth the wait! It's going good and looks to finish up nicely! :)
Kanarah J chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
I have to say that I am really loving this story! I'm sad to hear that it's going to go on a hiatus for a while, but at the same time, I understand how sometimes writing needs to take a back seat to other life tasks. I love the direction that this is going. It's fantastic! Your descriptions, the characterization...evertyhing! I'm so excited to see where this is going to go. Fantastic job on this chapter, as always.
susiipie chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
I know I mentioned that the pace was slow in the beginning but it's picked up much better since. I'm loving this twist so far and the story line is moving along. i do hope more of the other characters will pop up somehow. I look forward to the next chapter!
Angelfish369 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
oh datamon...glad you pick up from an arc that had so much potential :)

your description of the black wires invading the clone is so grotesque...but it's part of that dark, on-edge feeling you kept with all this time. sucks that you will be on hiatus for a bit, but at least you didn't leave on a total cliffhanger! and Matt ripping his beloved designer shirt for Tai was very very sweet
Rye Lee chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Wow, now this is getting really good, is Matt's digivice gone for good? Can't wait for more.
Turtle Biscuit chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Ah, poor clone. :(

This lends some interesting ideas on what Sora thought about Tai were when she was eleven, aside from the brainwashed bits.
Pyromaniiak chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
This story is really good! I can't wait for the rest of it! Don't keep us waiting too long!
Akia Starfrost chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Very interesting story! I love the complexity of your plot, the level of detailed description, the emotion - all very nicely done. I'll admit, too, that normally I don't read first person stories, but yours is done so well that I like it anyway. I enjoy how the viewpoint flips between Matt and Tai each chapter, and I love how the last sentence of each chapter is rephrased or parodied at the beginning of the next. Clever. :)

I really like what you've done with "Rei". I'd never even given the clone incident a second thought, so it's neat to see how you've picked it up and run with it.

I'm sad to hear you won't be able to update for a while, but I look forward to the next installment.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Still got me on the edge of my seat! The way you described Rei being taken over by Datamon was incredibly creepy and well done. I'm beginning to think the poor thing really does think she's Sora. I kind of wonder if that little outburst she had when Matt said Sora was his girlfriend would be because the real Sora possibly had feelings for Tai at the time when the clone was created... hmmm, maybe? Aw, I can hope anyway.

I continue to be blown away by your plots and description of the goings on in the digital world. Can't wait for more! Good luck on whatever else you are working on in the meantime. Hoping to see more of Anniversary sometime soon as well. ;)
Fizzing Wizard chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
I love your vision of what Tamers are in this world. It's so creative and I can totally see it happening too.

Also, the conversation between Matt and Rei about Tai - perfect. I adore your interpretation of Matt and Tai's relationship. I really like how you write from Matt's PoV.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »