Reviews for Digimon: Godfall
Angelfish369 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Not sure what to think. I knew she was Rei but don't know who she would be in your story. I do get the feeling that she will be causing some trouble though.

I'm feeling more of the bond between Tai and Matt this chapter, so good job! :)
Wyote chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Intriguing story you got here. I like how you brought in Rei, this could definitely mess with people, can't wait to see where it goes.
yuanyuan chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
1. I love the title.

2. I dislike how Tai's acting here, though he's my favorite character. I know he's characteristically cocky, spontaneous, and proud, but... Ah, there comes a point when it's too much!

3. But when at the end of Chapter 3 he meets Sora look-alike and his heart skips a beat... I have hope in him again. A hint of their friendship/repressed relationship always makes me smile.

4. I'm still loving your writing style!
Zyanya chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Awesome Sora side B he he pretty good! I am loving this story, there is a lot of mistery...I'll be waiting :)!
Angelfish369 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I have a guess who the girl is :)

Well these wired enemies are certainly interesting... I can't wait to see what else they'll have to fight.

Just a thought on your A/N and their character...I think they are fitting to the dub. The one thing I would like to see come through more is the friendship between Matt and Tai. I feel like this is the Matt and Tai back from the first half of season one where Matt is too cool and serious and Tai is too easygoing. They pick up a bit of each other's traits by the end of the season and definitely into season 2.

I feel like they are opposing each other more than they should, but that might just be the general dark feeling I'm getting from your story, and it might be your intention since something is suppose to divide them eventually.
Shadow of Chaos chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
The clone Sora gave the villain away. Datamon. It's Datamon. With Kurata's Gizmon. You sir are a certifiably insane and brilliant at the same time. I cannot wait to see where this is going. Keep up the fantastic work
TwistedImaginings chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Lemme guess... Rei Saiba?

Awesome Chapter by the way ... just like all your other works!
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Really good chapter as always. I don't think I've seen anyone describe the actually travel through the digiport before. Gah cliff hanger in such a nice moment :P I think you're the only one the upload feature works for at the moment. Keep up the great work
punkagumon chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Ooh... cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next chapter
Fire Dragon chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This story is kind of interesting, and written okay. Except it's obvious you're a huge fan of the English dub and not the Japanese version; which is perfectly okay. But you do lose the pure nuances of the characters (and, in fact, their personalities) if you take everything so lightheartedly - as the English dub does.

A big clue is in how everyone is written.

I really don't think you have the right perspective on the SoraMatt relationship - probably due to not having the right perspectives about the characters themselves. You write them nonthreateningly, so it's not like someone can accuse you of writing them totally out of character. But they're just not the people I grew up watching. Matt and Sora are extremely deep people, and the fact that they get together would suggest a very deep, emotional partnership. People with as much depth as these two do not "settle" for relationships that are just "comfortable". They're in it for a deep connection.

I like that you've taken the time to do *some* research about the backgrounds and careers of the Digidestined, but it's really not deep enough. I think it's obvious too, since you seem to be having a hard time accepting why they grew up to do what they do.

Best of luck.
Angelfish369 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
ahhhh cliffhanger! i really like the humour you manage to inject in here despite the greyness that seems to overcast everything. update soon!
Zyanya chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
This is goin' pretty well it is good to know that they are together now in the Digiworld and you did a great job with the relationship between Matt and Sora I could picture them talking thanks :)...in the dark side, now I would do anything for chocolate ha ha
Mikayaki-san chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome, pleaseee kepp going you are so talented...I want to know what's gonna happen between those two...;)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I've always loved your job and it is really really good to read that you have a new project like this one, because it seems already awesome...you are especially good picturing Matt and Tai, let's see what are you gonna do with them this time...thanks, I 'll be waiting for the next chapters :)
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
so why is it only Tai and Matt that got called for this mission? I'm really curious to see what they will find and what the big disagreement between them will be.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »