Reviews for The Reader
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Nicely done. :)
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ah this was so shiny!

I just read the Raven for the first time in English Class today, so this timing was impeccable!

I loved this soo much, thanks for writing!

*TCandBTVSluver* aka ~Orwell is watching-xoxo~
saph-kira33 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I rather hate jayne and river as a pairing but interpretation my firend, was epic

quoth the skeptic nevermore
Eliche chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very nice! Loved it.
SpazAlmighty chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I think this may be the single most creative thing I have read from a fan about the Firefly universe. I have seen quite a few people on this website try some off the wall things, but I have never seen someone pull one off quite like you just did. I applaud you for the stellar work. Very good job of continuing Poe's vibe of the raven with Jayne of all people being the speaker. That had to be a bit difficult.
Fox Scarlen chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
*jaw drops*

Amazing. Completely, utterly, amazing.

Honestly, that's all I can say.

DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Greatest Poe adaptation EVER! That was amazing!
Truthmaker chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Your poetry is so divine,

I would read it most all the time.

I love the part the story tells,

of long romance and wedding bells.
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was AWESOME! Considering it was Poe, I was expecting this to be dark and creepy and from River's point of view. And here it was Jayne in love with our little reader. I loved every moment of this. Bravo!
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was a great adaptation:)
ramsaybaggins chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Fantastic, how long did it take you?

Sad, yet fitting how it turned out to be a dream.

I love the image of a shy Jayne falling for River, though I'd never expected the pairing through the show.
Ali chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This...this was awesome. So much fun to read. I bet you also had fun writing it. Thanks for starting my Saturday with this little gem. :)