Reviews for Better the Devil You Know
Kyle McZeke Dragin chapter 5 . 8/23
Man Devimon wants TK So Bad
Raxius chapter 2 . 8/9
So far so Good when I read the name of the chapter I assumed it was Phantomon but he digivovled to Mega Form .

So far good work .
Kyle McZeke Dragin chapter 4 . 8/4
I love the moments were TK And Kari talk with there digimon its so nice and shows the bound between the digimon and human
Raxius chapter 1 . 8/2
Trouble in Paradise indeed but I was going to asked if Football was played in Japan and according Wikipedia it is So never mind .

Japan is much more stricter with their school holidays than ours in the U.S.

The irony is considering how Digidestined discover the consequences of their actions in Digimon Tri makes the discovery of the Digital World only inevitable .
Kyle McZeke Dragin chapter 3 . 7/10
Nobody likes to be reminded of the bad memorys
Kyle McZeke Dragin chapter 2 . 6/24
Man I wish I had fans cheering me up like TK does
Kyle McZeke Dragin chapter 1 . 6/17
Nice Start to the Fanfic
psychology nerd chapter 24 . 3/10
Great ending to a great storyI really enjoyed this chapter as well as the entire story. Great job! Now soon I'll be onto The Wave of Darkness . . . I can't wait to see what horrors await my favorite couple next.
psychology nerd chapter 23 . 3/10
I'm glad they're going to be okayof course, I figured they would be as there's another story after this. I can't wait to see how it ends, so I'm onto the next one . . .
psychology nerd chapter 22 . 3/10
Another great chapter. Poor TK. hopefully the damage didn't leave too much permanent damage. Mostly as far as permanent damage, I worry about his arm. I guess I'll find out soon
psychology nerd chapter 21 . 3/10
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's TK's bloodHopefully it looks worse than what it actually is and that TK will still be able to protect Kari. Anyway, nice jobI'm looking forward to reading the rest of this battle!
psychology nerd chapter 20 . 3/10
I was a bit surprised TK was so willing to let Kari and Gatomon fight alongside them, though Kari did make good points. I'm definitely curious to see how the next battle goes down. Nice job!
psychology nerd chapter 19 . 2/17
wow, I can't believe TK and Kari gave up their secret to Davis so easily. I wonder how long he'll be able to keep it. Anyway, this chapter had a few sweet scenes between the younger digidestined which was nice to read. And of course, more takari momentsNice job.
psychology nerd chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
Will Davis ever learn? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say probably not. He deserved TK's wrath. anyway, great chapter
psychology nerd chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Davis, Davis, Davis . . . Good may come from his actions, but still . . . If Neodevimon doesn't kill him, TK might lol. And awww Patamon and Gatomon kissed. Love it. I don't think I've ever read a digimon story where the digimon fall in love, so it's kind of refreshing. Anyway, great chapter