Reviews for Better the Devil You Know
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 12 . 2/19
Its getting annoying if the same scenario keeps on repeating... This is the 4th time he escaped him...
TPS1291 chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
Love love love it. Unlike many others I've seen this fic sticks almost purely to the storyline of the anime and even uses a real Digimon as the enemy, Devimon's actual Ultimate form and what a great story and plot to go with it. Perfect descriptions of the characters at any given time, suspense at every turn, you almost forget that this is going to have a happy ending because you actually get sucked into it. Well written, and you get the reaction you hope to from reading. If you return to writing...KEEP IT UP!
animegirl336 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Devimon? That sucks! Poor TK! Him and Kari are so cute though!
animegirl336 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Who could the Dark Lord be? These kids have to many enimies, that it could be anybody!
animegirl336 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh no! Not again. Poor Digital World!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 24 . 4/20/2014
Such a sweet ending! And I have a feeling that the alternate ending and sequel are going to be just as awesome! I'm looking forward to reading them!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
Awww. Well, I didn't finish today like I thought I would, but I should be able to read the last chapter by the end of the night tomorrow! Another realy good chapter!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Wahhh another little cliffhanger! I'll definitely be finishing this fic up tomorrow! I think the descriptions were fine, though. Not too gory.
Atariel Tsukai chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
No! That is not an okay spot to end the chapter! I should really be getting to be to prepare for work tomorrow morning, but now I definitely don't want to!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Awww so sweet! I can't believe I'm almost done this fic already! It's so good!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Everyone's getting along again! Yay!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Another really good chapter! TK crying and spilling his emotions broke my heart! D:
Atariel Tsukai chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
Awww, poor Davis and Demiveemon!

But I do think it's cute how Patamon and Gatomon are a couple too!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
I've been reading this fanfic for the last week or so and just now realized that I haven't left a single review! I'm very sorry about that and promise to try to leave reviews at the end of each chapter from here on out!

I like it a lot so far and am glad I have a lot more to read between the rest of it, the alternative ending and the sequel!

I'm also starting to write my own Takari fanfic, though I am not too sure about what the storyline is going to be. Regardless, I know I appreciate when readers review my work, so I definitely want to do the same for a fellow writer!

Great job so far!
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Super cute. I do not like the idea that their relationship is secret, but I guess they gave good arguments. The story is very slow. Thank you!