Reviews for Fate
Writing-and-Music chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
why wont this happen? this was amazing
UltimateAnimeFan4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
awww! when i first read this i had 2 comment! luv it all the way!
Glaceon Lover India Rocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwww that cute

love India
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
*Insert loud fangirl squeal and a loud "AWWWW!" here*

No seriously. Probably a bit cliche, but really sweet actually. I myself could never imagine AdvanceShipping (shudders), and am now totally hooked on ContestShipping. This was very nice! XD
Arysd chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
AWW.

Now let's me honest. There's no short supply of fics with a "I love you!" "I love you too!" ending. But what can really make the difference is if it's well written. I think you accomplished that. It had a nice story that we can all imagine happening. End of their Johto journey, May winning the grand festival, and the long awaiting confession. It's too bad that we don't know what *really* happened or what they're doing now, but I think all Contestshippers picture something similar to what you just wrote.

Good job, and I hope you write more Contestshipping!
Sunny Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was really cute :) you also didn't seem to have any spelling or grammar mistakes ..u are really talented! :D
Sunny Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
pokemon-finatic chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*squeals*

That was so cuuuuuuuuuuute! :D

I love it love it love it!

~pokemon-finatic
Lyra von Karma chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Omg that was so cute! I've beeb obsessed with other shippings (mostly ferriswheelshipping) lately, but it's always nice to go back to my contestshipping roots every now and then ) Nice work!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
how sweet and nice
everthroned chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was really sweet and I hope you write more! (:
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very sweet and well-written! :D
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awww :D Awesome but shouldnt it be in the complete category? :D
MissMeha611 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aw, I love this story! So in character, but really sweet! Write more soon! :D
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't usually read Contestshipping fics. Not that I don't like the pairing, 'cause I really do, but it's just that there's SO many of it around, that it's hard to discern what's actually good writing and what's just crazy fans scribbling out their dream scene. However, I'm really glad I clicked this one. You wrote their characters quite well, and Drew's thoughts seemed accurate. The whole story, from beginning to end, was very cute and decently well written. Nicely done.

Finessefully,