Reviews for Racerback
Gwynwyvar chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Ok, Sprung! Everyone was sprung!
Edwards struggle was very real. Great story, thankyou
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ooh I like this story. Very sweet so far :)
AriRae chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Love love loved it. Wonderfully written, thank you!
Elfarmy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Rereading this story. Love it as much as the first time I read it.
Yinzer Reader chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I am not too proud that I cannot beg for a couple more hot chapters...loved your boys. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love the self discovery mixed with loathing and angst. Great great writing.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love how you write these boys. Dramatic and mysterious. Great Chapter.
sugaray chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
OMG this was so so good, I can't believe I hadn't read it till now. I hope you'll do an outtake or two in the future as I would love to know what happened to these two boys. Love your stories...sooo talented. XOXO!
Elicullen26 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
O mah gawd this was amazing! Loved every single word, this Jasper was so hawt (yoga half naked on the beach?) and your Edward was so intense I couldn't get enough. That scene in the porch at Jasper's? Just wow.

Thanks for sharing!
BlueCat69 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
*jumping up and down waving like a mad-woman* I want more surfward and gothsper! PLEASE! Pretty please… yeah, I know this has been finished for a while but it was just so freaking good! And I really think you should consider continuing.

Thank you so much for sharing.
BlueCat69 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
How I wish I could peek inside Jasper’s mind for just a little while… wonder if he’s as messed up as Edward…

Wow, I really, really love the way Edward is written! and I had to let out a small sob at the end… he’s so much in his head all the time and now reality comes knocking.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
God, this is good! I’m so intrigued by both Edward and Jasper.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
firetotherain3 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I found one of your stories in a contest and really enjoyed it. Went to your profile and began reading all of your other amazing work. This was my favorite so far. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. You have created the most beautiful characters. Thanks for sharing your talent.
reluctantreader chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I love this, I love this. And i'm hoping one day you'll add more? Please? It really was quite lovely!