Reviews for Racerback
Tel81 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Nice story I really enjoyed it.
sapphirescribe chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely loved this. Your writing is so unique and beautiful, I felt like I could *see* everything you were writing and I felt everything the boys did. I'd love to see more of these two, but it also stands perfectly as is.
SmashedPumpkin01 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
This is good. This is more than good. I know how annoying it is when people ask for a completed work to be continued but.. If you ever add another chapter of five to this, I wouldn't mind all that much. Thanks for writing, x SmashedPumpkin01
Myrae chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
I really liked the idea of this - however I was a little confused about the whole Carlisle/Esme thing. I really hope you continue, it's a great story idea.
teleshawna chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I liked Edward's angry and painful realization. I think a very true depiction for some men. I could feel his anger, fear and confusion...very powerful. Thank you.
WeFallForever chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This was amazing! You made the characters seem so real. It was incredible!
Rochelle88 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Absolutely LOVED this little fic. It was all sorts of sweet and amazing. Great job.
Back-to-EB chapter 1 . 3/29/2011

first of all OMG!

This ist one of the best storys Ive EVER read, and believe me Ive reade many :-).

Your fic is so sweet and lovely, and funny and everything a good fanfic schould be like.

The part when Edward came to Jaspers house during the storm really moved me to tears.

I cant belive its over yet!

Id love to read one more chapter, where you tell us if J and E manage their problems, what the thing about Carlisle and Esme is...

I would be really glad, if you send me a mail or something like that, in which you tell me if you planned on continuing or not.

Anyway thanks for sharing that wonderful story. It made my day.

(E-mail: )
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
This was so so good and happy and sad and real and please don't continue it. You told the story, sweets.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
You write boy so well. He's such a mess, it kills me with how tragic and real it is.

their friendship is very sweet in a not sweet way... Does that make sense?
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is actually really lovely.
Kira Kiralina chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Very original. Great work.
apple of eve chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Such a great little story!

And yesmore please!
TwiWeasel chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Arrrggggghhhhh! You've got to be shitting me! That's it? Really? Oh, please, please don't let that be the end! I'm begging you! I'm on my knees begging you!(Metaphorically of course, since it would be a tad awkward to drop to my knees behind my desk at work.) This story has more to's not complete yet! Listen to Yoga...please?
TwiWeasel chapter 2 . 3/22/2011 I'm really liking this and I"m only 2 chapters in!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »