Reviews for Racerback
ganabanana chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
love it and would love for it to be continued. thanks for writing.
zeewriter chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
awesome as always. and i love how carlisle and esme get stoned in the end. such good parents lol
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
aw, I loved this Zigs. I hope Jasper has some plaid, though.

lmao about Esme & Carlisle. heh.
RogueNLogan chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
/happy sigh That was lovely, bb. But come one...who could withstand Jasper? Edward was bound to cave sooner or later. ;)
minlin chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Wow. Just wow. The whole time I was reading this I could *see* it like this little movie playing in my mind.

Your dialogue and descriptions are very, very good.
Firefly1989 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I love it! Please, please continue this, it's amazing! :)

VAVikingGirl chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Seriously? you want to end it there? No. No. and hell No. Please?

This was a truly amazing and funny fic. You really need to go back and tell us more about how E adjusts to his new reality, i.e. he's gay and his dad is sleeping with J's mom. I've missed your writing while in my self-imposed exclusive slash zone. Well, I did read an HP het story this a.m. but it was a weird one, but it was still boy/girl so I guess it counts. *sigh* life still sucks. I'm still not writing and really miss it.
robownsme chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Wow, I loved the hell out of this! The build up was just so perfect. I read a chapter this morning before work and it was all I could think about during the day! I just wanted to be home so I could read more. The ending was so sweet and perfect, but I would not be opposed to more of these two at all if you found the time. :) Wonderfully done and I thank you for it!
whitwit chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I loved this story when I voted for it in the contest. I didn't guess that you wrote it, though. Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it and btw I love your boys n plaid tumblr. LOL See ya around on twitter.

Rachel ( whitwit619)
mrsbeas chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Loved this story! I hope to see more of these two!
ChefJayla chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I adored this story. I loved how serious & heavy it was, and how you rounded it out at the end with such levity. Of course I'd love a few more chapters... but I'm thrilled with the ending. Thanks
ChefJayla chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Just wonderful!
Zhivago3 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
No no no no no. NOT OVER. NO FRIGGIN WAY! I'll hunt you down! MOREEEEEEEEEE, need more.
Zhivago3 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Really well done, lady. Looking forward to more.
Raeya chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Loved this story! It was really great. Would love to see more of them!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »