Reviews for Racerback
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Yeah, I agree it would be nice to have a few more chapters. Just to see where they are heading and how they will be at school. And will Jasper finally let his hair go back to his original cool? I just interpret the dyeing as a sign of not liking himself, does he like himself better now?
racejunkie chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
got you on author alert & was so happy to see this new fic! loved it! poor, over-analyzing edward...lol

racejunkie
ajt17 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Love this fic :) Hope you write more with these two. Though every time I read that Jasper has dyed his blonde hair I get oddly sad . . .
Meikela chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I didn't just like, I loved. Please revisit. I'm a greedy bitch and want more. :)
mechanicalrain999 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I really liked this! Awesome Jasper, I can picture him very well (and I like what I see in my mind). I love that he's different from the usual Southern gentleman Jas that so many authors use. The wet black hair made me instantly think of the 100 Monkeys calendar shoot where they're on the beach and Jackson is very UNF-worthy. :)

I would LOVE to read more about them. Please expand this. :) This was great but it left so many questions unanswered that I'm itching to know the answers to.

Good job! x
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
A very welcomed happy relief-ending for an otherwise quite intense story, but I loved it

copying my review from the contest page :)
archie-01 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Someone needs to be nudging you HARDER! Cause this has to be continued! I hate to beg, but I will if I have to. LOL

This was sooo way cool man... loved it. I'm having a cookie.
Chicklette chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
*hugshugshugs*

You know i loved this. LOVED.

thank you for writing it.

*huggles*
ehee chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Once again, you've done an outstanding job, Zigs. So much grit and emotion - absolutely awesome! I for one, would love to read more about Gothsper and Surfward. I think there's a lot more story to be told; Edward has so much more of himself to find, and I think Jasper is just the one to show him.

And I loved the part where the 'rents raided the cookies!
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Oh this was such a fun story! I hope you do decide to continue it at some point!
aggy73 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I really liked it. Jasper was so sweet. The tackle box is hilarious.
CrystalMichelle chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I loved this story. Definitely one of my favorite Jaspers.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5