Reviews for Living Through the Nightmares
ravenwannalove chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
love it
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome story, sad but awesome
angeliena chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Thank you.
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
*wipes tears* You are such an awesome writer!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was sad and tragic, but it ends on a hopeful note. Good job with a difficult subject.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
How do you get me to read EVERYTHING (twi) you write? Sad, gutwrenching... and moving on to the next bit.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hummmm...not sure how to comment on this. Very well written, and you did such a good job of expressing Emmett's pain that I feel pained and heartsick reading it! I think(?) that is a good thing ;)
magmom2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
A sad story but nicely written.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I almost skipped this-I don't usually read stuff that doesn't have Edward in it-but when I read the summary...I couldn't NOT read it. Hard subject matter, but very well done.
Miss Bratt chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wonderfully written... so touching.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So sad tonthink how many suffer just like this. Beautiful job writing an emotional Emmett. He doesn't get near the reedit he is due. Nicely done!
Aleeab4u chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very powerful and poignant. I had such a lump in my throat while reading. I love it when a writer touches on a harsh subject matter and paints it with words vivid enough to touch emotion. Rape is such an awful thing but you managed to shine a ray of hope on the situation by pointing out that there is healing. In love, in acceptance, in taking back your strength and finding the courage to face what happened. Perfect Rose and Emmett and while not canon, it could be. (if that makes sense, lol.) Bravo for a job well done.
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ah that was so heartbreaking. But beautifully written.
christag banner chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So glad you posted this. And even more glad that the banner spoke to you enough to write this story. I think everyone does need to know that this type of situation is hard on everyone involved, the victim, the friends & the family.