Reviews for God of the Living Dead in Dallas
1sunfun chapter 5 . 2/24
Good.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 1/22
A fascinating version of the Godric character. I really like the way that even though he's two thousand years old, the boy is still in evidence. If he and Sookie eventually have sex, it's not pedophilia, but fiction. And he's not fifteen in any logical sense of the word.
Everybody's Changing chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
This story was- simply put- beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
cela chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I think poor bill is about to lose sookie due to his jealousy and deceiving sookie and eric about his reason for " reclaiming" his ancestral home.
cela chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I have read this before and loved it very much, though I can't remember all the particulars at the moment. godric is a character I adored and to have him on for such a short time was a travesty. alan ball should have been hung for killing him off and not using him for what could have been a very exciting story line. god knows we had enough of beel to last us more than enough. although I have seen Stephan moyer in other productions ( first episode of "midsomer murders") I don't find him in the least attractive or sexy or even tolerable. your writing is very good and I hope to read more in the future, because heaven knows the writers of true blood have so lost the essence of ch's tale that all I have left is ff.
jewelpearl chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Interesting story and character exploration. Well done...
sandcat63 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Thanks for writing this. I just found this story and WOW! I love it, though I notice that you haven't updated in a long time, I would love to read more.
Ara827 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Ah! Loved this story so so much! It was amazing! So glad that there is another one! Can't wait to dig into your next story!
Ara827 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
This chapter literally made me cry. I just want to give Godric the biggest hug ever! LOVED this chapter.
afeltyz chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Fantastic. All of the other stories I've read in the last fee days involving Godric have been chock-full of smut. But your characterization was just so perfect that the sexual tension wasn't needed at all to urge me into quickly clicking on the next chapter.
I thoroughly recommend this fic to everyone.
afeltyz chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
A fantastic first chapter. I see that this is complete at 5 chapters but rightnow I'm wishing it were longer.
charlisa locke chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
loved this story couldn't have been written any better.
writerleft chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I was utterly engrossed in Godric's history. Outstanding.
writerleft chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
"pastry-gate" - One of the most amusing Godric anecdotes I've read.

Interesting concept and explanation about vampires retaining the characteristics at the age they were turned. Not the first time I've read it but the first time I truly enjoyed it.

Hope you continue the 3 part series & character arcs. Will look for it at LJ.
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Sorry. I forgot thats its complete already. I really love it.