Reviews for The Free Pass
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very nice story! Everything that happened felt very realistic and both Rachel and Jesse were in perfect character. Good job :)
DooDooDoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
aww i loved the fluff :Ddd
kezztip chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Just lovely!
Fanatic4Fiction chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Aw! That was sweet :)

And Jesse's roommate made me laugh with the whole "Dude, pancakes."
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love it very much! It's so cute and I'm happy you let them kiss
waldorfdoll chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! Reading this just made me rewatch all of the episodes that Jesse was in. I miss him so much. Everything about this story was perfect! I am going to read all is your other glee stories now, Haha.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was so sweet! I loved it. (: Great job!
AmyLeigh88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really loved this. I like Jesse being her knight in shining armor b/c honestly the poor girl has never had one. Finn certainly would never fit the bill since he can only back her when no one else is around. It would make me so happy if something like this happened and they reconnected.

I'm glad you included the kiss b/c it was sweet and fit well within the context of the story. It's not like they just met. Never stop writing one-shots b/c I love each and every one of them. :)
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Love love love it!
xxStargazer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is such a cute one-shot. It actually has a ton of potential to be a multi-chapter story. You should consider it!
addictedmarvel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
How awesome would it be if this story became a multi chapter story? Very awesome I tell you :) I love it.
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awww... I really enjoyed this. I haven't read anything about Jonathan returning. All the reliable sources and articles are months old. There are only 6 episodes left in the season and from what I heard he hasn't filmed any. None of the people that get paid to post spoilers have heard anything about him filming - it drives me crazy because I want him to film. LOL My hope is since we know that VA and Cheyenne Jackson are in the last 3 eps that they will being doing Nationals in New York. Jonathan lives here in New York... it would be very easy for him to film then... ;) But that is just my hope... I should be commenting on the story shouldn't I? LMAO

I enjoyed seeing Rachel give him a free pass. I think that after time has passed like this, she would see a bit of where he was coming from. Of course, I would hope he would do an apology, which he did... and if they did ever get back together he would be making it up to her for years. LOL I enjoyed seeing them together - the simple things just work with them. Great job!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
awesome! i am so missing jon groff!
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved it! The world needs more St. Berry, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER and since he's coming back in ep. 18 ( maybe ) maybe we'll have some.