Reviews for The Marriage of True Minds
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 50 . 5/11
this is a great story! my fav part is how Draco handles Harrys boundaries and the way he would never think about them as boundaries anymore. And, as always, Narcissa.
blue skies fade to gray chapter 9 . 4/30
in chapter 8

what the fuck harry what do you mean you guys aren't family you little shit
blue skies fade to gray chapter 8 . 4/30
aww. Family doesn't leave Family
blue skies fade to gray chapter 3 . 4/30
no one wants to hear how astoria makes your body thrum, draco
Wow this is amazing! Love it. Kinda sad we didn't get to meet thw babies but I'll live. But wow I loved it .
MissMJS chapter 50 . 2/7
Holy shit, this was amazing!
So much angst, but we've already established I'm a weirdo, so I'll skip to the part where I say it's horrifically beautiful, as are all the stories with a tortured Harry are. Damn. This is gonna stick with me for a while, just like it possed all my thoughts from chapter one till the end.
Wonderful piece of work
AnyankaEllie chapter 50 . 12/31/2016
I was so happy with this story, it really got me ) thanks a lot.
Kris chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Ah, this chapter explains it in part. Could this practice be the source of some blood feuds?
Kris chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Slightly confused. I understand how Lucius could force Draco into marriage, but how can he force Harry? Harry isn't someone he has control over as he is not a member of his family. I understand that the rings make it official, however if Lucius can force the rings on Harry, couldn't he, or any patriarch of a family, force any member of another family to marry their son/daughter?
lunatique san chapter 50 . 8/18/2016
it was awesome thank you
Tidk chapter 50 . 5/22/2016
Damn. I just read from 12am to 1pm the mext day with a 3hr break for sleep. It was that good. Now the real question: how am i gonna get to school tommorow with the sleep deprivation?
senseandsensibility chapter 50 . 2/7/2016
BRAVO! Once again, you have captured all of my attention and free time. Loved the story progression, the character development, and the plot. I don't usually enjoy the "forced bond," but you made it work so well! You are extremely talented and I love your writing. I know I can always depend on you to update when you say you will too. keep them coming! You're AMAZING!
ToMyMuse chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Exciting and intense. Very well developed characters. Thank you!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2015
This is where I give up. After getting more then halfway through and seeing them have the same misunderstandings and arguments, quite frankly is making me frustrated. I don't like Harry's character in this, or Draco's even. I'm sorry this just isn't my style. I don't see how you could misunderstand each other to that extent after explaining everything. I'm frustrated, mostly with the characters. The way you though is spectacular, so keep at it .
Guest chapter 50 . 3/28/2015
One of my favorite fics ever. So beautiful and well written. This fic makes me so happy. Thank you for writing it.
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »