Reviews for Promises to Keep
i am DEVASTATED that this has been discontinued honestly it is so fucking good and your characterization is SPOT FUCKING ON and i love how you took the original plot and interwove it with this relationship! it's just all really beautifully done and i'm so sorry if atla isn't really your cup of tea anymore & you've moved on, but i hope you know just how amazing this fic is and if you ever continued it i would read the living hell out of it. really really fantastic
The Jingo chapter 18 . 5/6
GARRRRR WHY IS IT A CLIFFY RIGHT HERE
alueira chapter 18 . 4/5
I really like how you detailed more about the motivations behind the different characters’ actions instead of just following the tv show (e.g. the reasons for why Iroh says/does what he does). It really adds to the story, rather than just writing out scenes from the show as we saw them. I’m a bit bummed to realize the story hasn’t been updated for a while, but I will be patiently waiting for an update :)
StrawberryKris chapter 18 . 4/4
I wish you would come back, this is so good! But I understand, life happens, so I wish you well and want to day thank you for these amazing 18 chapters!
Well, well, well
I guess it's re for me to register on this site so I can subscribe for updates on fanfiction that can eventually get more chapter, which I hope this one will. I enjoyed reading this story great deal! Thank you so much for the effort you put into writing it and developing characters! And extra thanks for the White Lotus shenanigans included in the story!
May the inspiration be with you 3
ippon chapter 18 . 3/12
Its the third time I read this amazing story and every time i want to rip out my own hair in frustration because it just stops at one of the most interesting points and will most likely never be finished!

But, oh well! What can you do if your Muse left you hanging? Its a fantastic fanfic neverless!
matthew.vaughan.9237 chapter 18 . 2/25
This is great, I hope you keep going.
I love this so much, please if you can, update it. You're doing a fantastic job so far, this is seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much :)
Kittenshift17 chapter 15 . 2/1
They're too cute for words
Kittenshift17 chapter 14 . 2/1
Most of this chapter followed a bit too much to the show scene for my liking. I prefer the ones that don't follow the show
Kittenshift17 chapter 13 . 2/1
Sadness abounds
Kittenshift17 chapter 12 . 2/1
I love this version where they still have to fight, but it's a torture for them to do so because they love each other.
Kittenshift17 chapter 11 . 2/1
Awwww. Sokka's such a good big brother
Kittenshift17 chapter 10 . 2/1
Awwwww! They have it bad for each other
Kittenshift17 chapter 9 . 2/1
Oh, but they're so much shorter now...