Reviews for Bad Habits
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Lol. Next chapter please.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Gulp- it was like watching a jumper unravel. See what you started Gwen.
Great fun though.
:))
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
HAHAHAHA This is so funny! Just from "A loud snort made the team look at Ianto..." I was like well this is gonna be good... And it didnt disappoint. Well done!
sniffingthesubethericresonator chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This entire fic had me rolling on the ground laughing. Just... perfectly hilarious. Brilliant job.
janie17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was too funny! I laughed out loud. Good job. :)
Lava princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I lived this story! I laughed so hard that I cried. Thx for writing it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
ronneygirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm going through your stories about Jack and Ianto; they are so refreshing and funny. I love the pairing and know that it's an angsty one, but I get tired of crying all the time. Thanks so much!
Gamer-Alexis chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
For the record I organize everything alphabetically. It's annoying if they aren't.
Fifille chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
BWA HA HA. This was bloody brilliant, as always.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Haha ;3 this is great
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Probably the funniest fic I've read in a LONG time! Loved it!
Jackie Flannery chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
very funny your fics, I laughed a lot, but I'll miss the couple
DoubleC chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
At least something good came out if the argument: Gwen saw Rhys in a sparkling new light.

Good I was alone when I read this, it had me laughing out loud all the way. Just... Ianto and Jack doing Rob and Nicky. ))
whereJIJisalive chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I'm smiling to myself right now. I always enjoy your stories! You write about potential incidents in Jack and Ianto's relationship that are so amusing and exciting to read and your AU "Love and Literature" is tremendously well-written and imaginative.

This is why you are on my Favorite Authors-list.
Shinzawa chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I have a serious yen for Domestic!Janto fic and this was simply *perfect*! Especially their little cute moment in calling Ianto 'anal'. Also, great use of Isn't-By-Default-A-Bastard!Owen.

Thank you so much for sharing!