Reviews for To Search For The One
123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Please upddate soon
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Cool fic Sokai, glad to see you back on the site :D Would have reviwed soner, but kept readins fics in randoms orderes and finally got down to checking this one out :)
cielnoir chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I don't read w.i.t.c.h fics too often but I saw this and decided to give it a read. I am totally hooked! I am definitely looking foward to the next chapter.

I have to admit, I wasn't for sure exactly where it was going when I first started to read it. I liked how you set up the beginning. Patiently waiting for the next read.
Hango chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So, here is the "romp" side of Sokai. Nice, pretty nice, I'm actually not missing all the gutting and stuff

It starts off pretty lazily, but after a few pages, some smart remarks are capable to pump up the 'comedy' part of it. Also, if I’d be a physician, I’d so prescribe this as a cure to ’English-dislikeitis’ disease (yeah, YOUR remarks were definately better).

And sure, Caleb's ethics are pretty questionable, but at least his 'three week law' is predictable The basic idea is a huge sitcom cliché(actually, I know nothing about the show you mentioned in your AN, so neither have any idea about your source of inspiration), but it doesn't matter, since at least it's a guarantee of excitement (hehe).

So, all in all, looks like this is gonna be a pretty bad fanfiction (I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding :)) Meh, mommy so should've hidden away the keyboard from me.

PS: newest book? That means you'd already gotten something published? You mind sharing some infos about that? ('bout your presumed 'already published book', that is)
Lexvan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great story, so far. Caleb is a bit of a player in this story. I wonder what's going to happen next.

Great chapter! Keep it up! Update soon!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
The muse kicks off with the strangest things. And in my case, kicks into overdrive when I can't write. Caleb as a three-week playboy. Strange, but not outside the realm of possibility. Corny and Irma AGREEING! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! Very interesting, I'm enjoying this so far, so keep updating. Oh and take your time (What is your newest book? I'll have to keep an eye out.)
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011