Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 3/17
Yes. Yes you are. XD
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my god! So funny! I really loved the jarlos bickering in it, had me cracking up! :)
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You are being WAY too hard on yourself. At this point, my whole family thinks I'm an insane giggling idiot.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This just keeps getting funnier and funnier! poor Logie, getting suspected at ALL the incidents, ahahahahahha
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh man, this was hilarious! I haven't read your other stories, so I should probably go do that so that I can catch up on what exactly was going on. But either way, fantastic story! :)
k chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Okay, favorite fic of all time?
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Haha, I so can't stop laughing now! xDD I totally love it when you write stories like this. They always crack me up. You should so write one based off of Behind Closed Doors and Wordplay but have it with Carlos and Logan instead. Hehe xDD

I so loved this and I'm adding it to my faves. Great job! 8D
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ah ah ah, your stories ALWAYS crack me up! It was super awesome, good job! :D
katigirl97 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
make a one shot when two of thm get together!111
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ooh, VAPOR RUB! I thought he was giving him a back massage! xD

"What if they're nakie? I don't want to walk in on them nakie!" Carlos commented.

I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm almost on the floor crying! I love how frenzied this is- it makes it all the more funny in my opinion!

Poor Logie! Everyone always thinks wrong things about you! ;)
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Yes you are being hard on yourself again. I totally loved this and I laughed SO much.. Really, I'm still giggling XD

The end was epical.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ewww Kendall. I love that boy believe me but sometimes he's just a little enthusiastic for my taste. Which is just as well since Jo would probably murder me. RUN LOGAN!

Baha. Carlos and Katie are the Creeper Duo. They need to stop watching Fox. Like for real. Fox is trashy.

Mrs. Knight baha. She's totally chill. At least when you consider what other mothers might think.

Logan lol. Wow. I feel so sorry for my little Logie. All these awkward moments.

So um James is obviously in love with Logan. I think your subconscious believes that. Because he was all like, "My little Logie." and something else that I can't remember haha.

So sorry this was a bad review and now I have to go review that Logan and Camille one you just wrote. Something to do with stars. IDK. It'll be interesting to read Lomille from you again.

I don't like the Logan/Camille pairing name. It's yucky sounding.

Ok. I'm going. Um. James won this story just so you know. Because he was obviously jealous. Me and your subconscious both know that.

BillyElliot chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ok, I'm gonna throw my electronics away now, they refuse to let me review stuff. Sorry for trying to correct my reviews. Bye...