Reviews for Same Old Story
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 9/2
That's perfect!
Lol, he isn't a sorcerer and he keeps escaping.
ameliemallette1 chapter 1 . 4/6
top drole
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
There does seem to be something of a pattern to such things. I can't help but wonder though that if that happened too often if the coincidences may start to lose their potency with these things. Boredom does kill suspicion pretty well though. Thank you for posting this!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is awesome. I love how Uther seems almost kind toward Merlin.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I greatly enjoyed this. Particularly the "all was forgiven. Even though no one ever seemed to apologize." Yeah, someone would have to be really stupid to believe that Merlin is a sorcerer...
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
OMG, this was hilarious. Thanks so much! xD
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ha ha! That was really funny! Thank you for writing this, it brightened my day immensely! :)
M.S.Franklin chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Hah! Brilliant. It's impressing what you managed to do with so little text, and how hilarious you made it. Thanks xD
LightlessFallenAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god this is gold. It's perfect. Simple and perfect. Wonderful work, and a very pleasant view of Uther. I was cackling at the last sentence, and then I went to the review and the laughing went double
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
xD I love fics where Uther just rolls his eyes at the sheer idiocy of others. They're so great!

Hannaly chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
ROTFLMAO! I love this!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh, this is very funny! I love seeing through Uther's eyes when he's not being completely evil and/or ridiculous. Well, not totally ridiculous, anyway. Thank you for this!
ConvoGaiusUther chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
G: Sire, I assure you that my ward is not a sorcerer... again.
U: I know, I just want to see how long it takes him to escape this time.
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
*snickers* Love this. Love that Uther is not completely oblivious to the formula of his life. :D

Heh, I'm even a little surprised that Uther didn't just mutter to Arthur to hand Merlin the key to his cell, so that this whole mess can get sorted out a few minutes quicker. Then Uther can get back to betting on the races or whatever he does with his spare time. ;)

Great job! Thanks for sharing!