Reviews for Same Old Story
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 7/15
Got to admit, this is kind of brilliant.
Lolly chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
100th reviewer. I know u so t read this but can I just say I love your one shots I've read all of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Great stuff, mad me giggle.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
That's perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Lol, he isn't a sorcerer and he keeps escaping.
ameliemallette1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
top drole
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
There does seem to be something of a pattern to such things. I can't help but wonder though that if that happened too often if the coincidences may start to lose their potency with these things. Boredom does kill suspicion pretty well though. Thank you for posting this!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is awesome. I love how Uther seems almost kind toward Merlin.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I greatly enjoyed this. Particularly the "all was forgiven. Even though no one ever seemed to apologize." Yeah, someone would have to be really stupid to believe that Merlin is a sorcerer...
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
OMG, this was hilarious. Thanks so much! xD
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ha ha! That was really funny! Thank you for writing this, it brightened my day immensely! :)
M.S.Franklin chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Hah! Brilliant. It's impressing what you managed to do with so little text, and how hilarious you made it. Thanks xD
LightlessFallenAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god this is gold. It's perfect. Simple and perfect. Wonderful work, and a very pleasant view of Uther. I was cackling at the last sentence, and then I went to the review and the laughing went double
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
xD I love fics where Uther just rolls his eyes at the sheer idiocy of others. They're so great!

-Kangarooney-