Reviews for Equivalence
7SakuraPetals chapter 1 . 2/18
Actually, you're kinda right! I've often been wondering about the mystery of Edward's height as well, and the reason you put in your fix is a really plausible explanation! Great work, I'd love to read more of your works! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love this fic, it's great to see one that really looks at the consequences of the energy Ed loses from keeping his brother alive.
OnePlotThickens chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
You know, this fic is very similar both in content, wording and length to another fic called equivalent exchange by Yanagi-wa which was published nearly a year before yours. I don't want to unjustly accuse you of plagiarism, however, looking at it from the prospective of an aspiring author I wouldn't want someone to change around a few paragraphs, add some different dialogue and publish what is essentially my story under their name.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well, for some odd reasons, im really happy about the pang of guilt that would shoot through Roy if he made anymore heigh jokes. "Ha, in your face Mustang!" Something in my head yelled. Maybe it's my voice, maybe it's Ed in my head.
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This actually makes sence. How does al just stay in the armor with ed energy i guess. :/
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
loved it.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I liked this. It's very well written. Good job.
arbaon chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aw, that was cute. Also well written.
fireio chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is an awful like Suiyou's Equivalence.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Really good. Like it :D
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
You bring up a very good point... anyway, good ficlet. I wish it was longer... you know with a long winded never ending plot. But its still lovely.
Bre chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow poor Ed it isn't his fault exactly for being short. He just like that for Al.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Most excellent explanation for Ed's appetite and stature that's ever been portrayed! Well done! I really love this one-shot.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That's nice. A little overboard on the colors in description, but the characterization was good.
Isagi chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I’ve never thought about a reason why Ed was short before, and what you created actually makes a lot of sense. Good job!