Reviews for Perfect Two
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I adore that song. Someone made a Moreid video which is so cute and sweet. I love Sperek. One Direction has a cute cheesy song that was made into a Moreid video that I love. On board as a serious shipper.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That's adorable, one of the few times I DON'T want to put a gun to Garcia's head, and pull the trigger for her interfering ways.
bethann.acrie chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
MORE MOREID DRABBLE! This was very good!
colorful-POP chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG, this fic is kinda old so i dont know if u still pay attention to the reviews but watever. I literally,just read it and then looked up the song, I thought it would suck but I swear I fell in lov and downloaded it right away! Its so cute! And the fic was adorable!
NotSureWhatToCallMyUsername chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Loved this story! it's unbelievably cute! after i read it, i googled the song and it's now my favorite song and fits the two characters together so well!
Katrinna Le Fay chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awww this song is so funny and fluffy

Perfect for this fic

I loved it
Siess chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So, I went and looked up and istened to that song. Afreakingdorable! Haha and this was sooooo cute (:

I especially like the conversation they had on the phone :D It was adorable! Lol (:

Thanks for posting haha
sara-fan3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww, this was lovely! I adored it :) *favourites*
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very sweet rendition. I loved it. And thank you for the A/N you didn't have to do that but it was very kind of you.
darkangel-silvermoon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this story...simply aweseome!

this made me squee.