Reviews for Gundam Seed 5ds
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
it has been 3 years so if you don't mind update it please
Firem78910 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
more please i'm loving this story
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Dude, awesome story
Please, please continue this story.
DragonKnight15 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I also forgot to add in the last chapter's review on what the heck happen to Kira's hair. You really did it, another fusion between him and Yusei. It's GX all over again, but in a twist of fate in DM and 5d's. I don't mind, but I hope you don't change his eye color too.

Well... I now feel bad for Yuma who had to help Astral a long time ago and did it, but his quest was ruin as someone else has to do the same thing again like a game. It's funny so it's okay. And oh crap! It went pass 99! It should be like its over 9000! But this works too. Reno is also almost exactly Yuma, maybe their related in some way. What is more surprising is that you actually fuse Seed with improtant details of Seed Destiny in there. If you do plan for a second sequel, try to avoid those parts as best as you can.

Anyway, the duel was amazing with all all those turn and twists! Reno is truly Yuma's successor if you think about it. All that is missing is his crazy, annoying catchphrase that makes Jaden's Get your Game on look more cooler. But I like it so no problem. Can't wait when our hero meets his love. Hehehe, I remember how weird it was in the Seed episodes, wonder how this one will be.
DragonKnight15 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Amazing chapter and very sorry for the long waiting review. I had troubles with my fanfic of DKR, so I couldn't focus so much on this one. However... I am glad I read it now. Also, it's Duel, Duelist; not Dual or Dualist. Remember that detail or it will make a few problems.

Today's chapter was well done and very great how you remade the episodes of Gundam Seed, with the twist and additions you made on it. Kira always have the same hopes and values Yusei has, but you made him more him with his own still. Like he's now Kira and Yusei... like a pastself. Yeah, that's how great it is.

Anyway, the mobile suit battle was amazing and well done. I even like how Kira's speech to Athrun allow him, Jay and May to gain even more power. I do think this is very new to the Gundam series to combine Duel Monster cards into it. But... it's harder for them to battle it out in a normal Mobile Suit battle if they can't move during their turn. Maybe adding a few changes so that problem doesn't go bad in the future. And... is it just me, or are they playing a children's card game IN SPACE! Really, Astral. I'm surprise.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Great story. Thanks for the update.
DragonKnight15 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
First thing, welcome back because we all miss you. Second, nice touch with the Stardust Strike. I should have figure you would make a fusion between Yusei's ace and Kira's first Gundam together. I wonder if the next one will be the fusion of Shooting Star Dragon and Freedom. That would be wicked! Can't wait if that happens!
Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
nice update

so will athrun got red demon aegis/justice later?
Knightwolf1875 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I'm looking forward to more of this story. Please update soon.
Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
nice story!
DragonKnight15 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Nice comeback special! Here a question: are all the characters of Gundam Seed Destiny in their childhood age or the Destiny's age? You made a few changes and new stuff on the Seed's timeline and plot story, but it's way more interesting than before. I like how there's 6 mobile suits instead of 4. I like the new changes in Kira's deck. I can't wait to see how a Gundam battle will fit with a duel too. Anyway, nice chapter and return and I hope you do okay on your last days of school. I can't wait to read more and man this is so long! Can't wait till next time!
cooking samurai chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Cool chapter and when Reno gets his own mobile suit he will most likely change the control's in to a video game controller to match his style and upgrading it with all kinds of things that he can think of.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Great story. Update soon.
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
To be honest, I love this story because both Kira and Yusei are similiar in the sense of the word. They both want to change the future and help humanity to evolve further. I like how you made two MC cahracters of both Rua(Leo) and Ruka(Luna). I hope you continue doing a great job!
YoshinoYuy-DeadAccount chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
After a very long read, this story is interesting. It leaves me with many question about what you're gonna do with future battles. For a first chapter, you opened with a great hook, and its got me wanting to read more. Keep on writing, YoshinoYuy