Reviews for Photo Shoot
BettyeK chapter 25 . 3h
This is an excellent story! I am adding to my favorites as we speak. Thank you for sharing it
Um... nude photo shoot? where is it!
slenderfruit chapter 25 . 11/11/2016
Awesome Story, really liked it .
slenderfruit chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Drunk Sasuke is a cutiee ~
No one important chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Okay I just have to mention this:

Minato and Kushina: Names first son after nine-tailed demon fox

Names second son fishcake.

I mean c'mon

That's just awesome.
sapphire80 chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
it was a nice story, definitely need some tweaking and the lack of smut while not that important still left me feeling wanting and even more distant from the characters, like I was reading the highlights about a relationship(s) and not any of the important emotional and intimate details.
rayvinfay chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
great story :)
AzucenaXshadows chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
that was cute
thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
O liked it
Guest chapter 25 . 5/13/2015
Sorry I couldn't stop to comment earlier I couldn't stop story was real cool.I especially liked the comic version:-)
Hiyorai chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
This was a cute story. I really enjoyed it and the doujin is good too, it does this story justice.

The only criticism I have is that; though, I don't mind short chapters, some of them seemed kind of rushed, specially towards the end. Not too bad though! Great story!
Taylie chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
I think it needs much skill to get a girl, who doesn't like the anime/manga naruto at all, to like a fanfiction about naruto.. Well this girl is me and tysm for writing this story *smile*
adryka chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
This was a great story! I truly love it :3
Tsukihime1991 chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
QQ no lemon so mean but it was a wonderful storry
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Nope, you luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him Naruto. Stop being in denial XD