Reviews for Photo Shoot
Hiyorai chapter 25 . 3/13
This was a cute story. I really enjoyed it and the doujin is good too, it does this story justice.

The only criticism I have is that; though, I don't mind short chapters, some of them seemed kind of rushed, specially towards the end. Not too bad though! Great story!
Taylie chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
I think it needs much skill to get a girl, who doesn't like the anime/manga naruto at all, to like a fanfiction about naruto.. Well this girl is me and tysm for writing this story *smile*
adryka chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
This was a great story! I truly love it :3
Tsukihime1991 chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
QQ no lemon so mean but it was a wonderful storry
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Nope, you luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him Naruto. Stop being in denial XD
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Iv'e been reading this from cassy f-e's deviant art and tumlr, I never knew she gave you the idea at first and you wrote a story on it. OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO...
Delirious God chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Isnt there a doujinshi or what ever its called like this? Good job by the way! (;
tchaillya chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
that is not kind, how can you ask us to imagine it ourselves, do you want us to have nosebleed? shit, i'm having nosebleed
tchaillya chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
interesting it's too late to review but i just wanna say that this fanfic is beautiful and i wonder if naruto will really bring him to a bar, gotta be interesting
tchaillya chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
i'm reading the doujin and it's exactly at this chapter, it's like a spoilers but i can help it, this story is so beautiful, good love story :)
LouiseUchiha chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
This story was wonderful!
Congratulations
I really love your NaruSasu stories!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
The fic isn't bad. I do like that it's not rushing the main pairing. But overall, it's a little too cheesy for me. A few of the things that aren't quite working for me:

I'm not a fan of Itachi being paired with human Kyuubi (it is corny), though you aren't the first fic writer to do this. But what bugs me about it in this particular fic is that I find the KyuuItaKyuu to be sort of tacked-on. Naruto was denying his feelings for Sasuke, and then all of the sudden, the older brothers are also in love. When I read it, it felt like "oh...okay?" If I hadn't seen the pairings listed for the fic, I would have been totally surprised by it.

The main pairing as well, is also somewhat cheesy. The way, somehow, Naruto gets Sasuke to be himself and tell him personal things all because of his...Naruto-ness alone? (Like really, what has he actually done to cause such a great transformation in Sasuke?) It's like, they've gotten to know each other just because that's what the fic wants them to do, and not because they really have a connection. It's all very cute, but not very convincing.

Instead, the fic is relying on all the old stand-bys to get this couple to fall in love (arguments, denial, and coincidences). That's why a lot of the stuff that's happened so far is really predictable: All the petty arguments, the annoying way everyone has to be in denial over their feelings, even the very long and dragged out process to get the photoshoot done (an obvious excuse to make them hang out a lot). In a lot of ways, I feel like I've read this fic before when I know I haven't.

Besides that, I don't find the story very realistic when it comes to the technical details. It doesn't seem like you did any research into how journalists work because I can tell you real interviews don't take this long. No one would ever agree to them if they were this much of an imposition on the subject. (And the subject and the interviewer definitely aren't supposed to be friends, or even friendly. That protects people on both sides, the person doing the interview and the interviewer as well. The whole thing should be professional and businesslike. THAT puts the subject at ease, not being his/her buddy.)

Anyway, I don't want to sound like I'm trashing the fic because I don't find it bad, just sort of mediocre. I feel like with a little more effort, it could have been a lot better (a little more research on the technical stuff, a little less reliance on cliches, a little more originality).
spbv147 chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
i am speechles... i absolutly adore you and this story!_
although i would love to read a full detailed sex scene of naruto and sasuke...(i'm such a prvert/)
this story is magnificent and i will recomend it to everybody i know!
spbv147 chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
"Yep, he's clueless," that is the funnyest line ever!_
berry5tz chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Yay! I love this story. I love how , Naruto, has a older brother in this message one.