Reviews for Photo Shoot
Lindia Harmony chapter 25 . 2/19
OH MY GODNESS! AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS AU! 3 I would really adore to see you write more of this story~
Lindia chapter 24 . 2/19
Aww, I am still sad about how KyuuItaKyuu turned out~
I hope that you will one day write another story about them...seriously, I adore this couple! 3
Lindia Harmony chapter 25 . 2/19
Awww, this story was amazing! I would have loved to see more KyuuItaKyuu in the future~

I seriously can't express how desperate I am if you are planning on writing a sequel!
Lindia Harmony chapter 23 . 2/19
Awww, I really would love to see a single fanfic about Kyuubi and Itachi! It's just tooo cute! 3
OMG I LOVE THIS IT IS SOOO CUTE AHHH I SHIP IT
Aww so cute! I love the story line!
This chapter makes me want to go and shove Itachi an explanation of the article
Iris chapter 17 . 2/19
This is AMAZING X 1000000000000

You should know that by now! ;)
Talia chapter 16 . 2/19
OMG I LOVE THESE SHIPS AHHH
This story is amazing~
Lindia Harmony chapter 15 . 2/19
I seriously ADORE this fanfic~
I am sad that the comic stopped thou. ;(
I loved it, it was great I'm just sad it's over
Noooooooooo theyre my otp
This is so great so far I love it
ZiquilaLeo chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
I really love your story. Also, I'm not one to write reviews, I usually write a review or give a comment on the story as a whole after I've finished reading it (which I rarely do unless I love it), so don't worry if you're reviews get less as your story goes on. Just wanted to say that. Anyways, I really did enjoy it! It's the first story with a 'slice of life' genre type that was different than others I've read so far. Of course the difference as in an awesomely thought out kind. I'll make sure to check out your other works, I look forward to what else you have since you mentioned in your author's notes you said you've done more than a handful. Thanks for sharing your story!
BettyeK chapter 25 . 10/20/2017
This is an excellent story! I am adding to my favorites as we speak. Thank you for sharing it