Reviews for Photo Shoot
thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
O liked it
Guest chapter 25 . 5/13/2015
Sorry I couldn't stop to comment earlier I couldn't stop story was real cool.I especially liked the comic version:-)
Hiyorai chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
This was a cute story. I really enjoyed it and the doujin is good too, it does this story justice.

The only criticism I have is that; though, I don't mind short chapters, some of them seemed kind of rushed, specially towards the end. Not too bad though! Great story!
Taylie chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
I think it needs much skill to get a girl, who doesn't like the anime/manga naruto at all, to like a fanfiction about naruto.. Well this girl is me and tysm for writing this story *smile*
adryka chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
This was a great story! I truly love it :3
Tsukihime1991 chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
QQ no lemon so mean but it was a wonderful storry
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Nope, you luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him Naruto. Stop being in denial XD
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Iv'e been reading this from cassy f-e's deviant art and tumlr, I never knew she gave you the idea at first and you wrote a story on it. OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO...
Delirious God chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Isnt there a doujinshi or what ever its called like this? Good job by the way! (;
tchaillya chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
that is not kind, how can you ask us to imagine it ourselves, do you want us to have nosebleed? shit, i'm having nosebleed
tchaillya chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
interesting it's too late to review but i just wanna say that this fanfic is beautiful and i wonder if naruto will really bring him to a bar, gotta be interesting
tchaillya chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
i'm reading the doujin and it's exactly at this chapter, it's like a spoilers but i can help it, this story is so beautiful, good love story :)
LouiseUchiha chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
This story was wonderful!
Congratulations
I really love your NaruSasu stories!