Reviews for Love Is Not Enough
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/13
How is this edward bella? The community i found this in must accept anything that has edward bella in the summary. The author obviously isn't a fan of the pairing or the cullen. It's maddening that i found this in a place it shouldn't belong, it's either the founders of communities don't care or are just stupid.
wizards30 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I would love to see this continued. Maybe a future take ;)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
awesome i love this fcition :)
sbcorn chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love the story. Wouldn't mind seeing what happens with Emmett and Jasper. Don't want to see Edward and Bella get back, together. If there were mistakes they were small that I have already forgotten them. Good one-shot.
treasonisworst23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
you should make this more than a one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
you did fine, nicely done!
Izzyblackswan chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love Ur stories they have so much emotion in them. One of them even made me cry hope you update forever queen soon.
Mrs.Emmett-N-Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
i really love your story but oh my gosh! how can you do that to edward how can you do that to the cullens! they are very nice people especially carlisle and esme! oh my gosh you made esme so bitchy! she is not a mean person shes a wonderful caring mother!
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love it!
Nemesis of Bellin chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Bella was SO RIGHT!
anonymous giggler chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
WOW! I love this story! You really capture the art of describing emotions here. By the time I was done reading this from Bella's point of view, I had to take a few deep breaths to calm myself down! I like it so much, can you please write an epilouge?
myfirstloveseg chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
wow f...ing great story loved it
doglover11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
can u add more chapters please i really love this story
MissAfroKitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow what an amazing one shot. This could also be a great chapter story too
Chipndale1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Love your story wish you would continue it just to see how Bella and Edward are in a couple of years and what happened in with the other family members.