Reviews for What Happened After
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
I actuly liked it but it could produce seriouse repricusions later on
Sargerogue chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Very nice!
Anera527 chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
This was as good a chapter as the others- I didn't think this was a crappy reunion at all! I think Jed's and Matt's seeing each other again was very sweet. Looking forward to the next update!
marbear691984 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
As usual u did good! I even cried!
Anera527 chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
Yay, you updated! This chapter is just as good as the others, and I think you write these characters well. Very good job! Update soon, please!
AbbyCade15 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Toni is a girl. So it's meant to be a she. If you watch the movie you'll see. :) Thx for reviewing!
GS12 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
you missspelld he you spellt she
Lucas43 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
I just found your story, and I love it. Can't wait for the final reunion. Please continue. More Please.
GoonieGirl chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
ha ha ha! That's torture don't even think about it! I really like this story and hope you continue!
marbear691984 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
loved it! always wanted toni and jed together hated that they killed her love how u brought them all back more!and btw if u want a beta im ur girl!
marbear691984 chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
wow good job! i was balling my eyes out!
Anera527 chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
YEAH, you updated! Ch. 9 was really good, but this one is just as excellent! I'm just waiting to see Matt and Erica get together! That'll be cute. This was a longer chapter, well written, detailed... probably your best one yet. Update soon!
Anera527 chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
AARG, another cliffhanger! Gosh, did I mention how much I absolutely HATE when you do this? Anyway, I thought this chapter was good. Are you gonna have Matt and Erica get together later? Lookin' forward to the next chapter!
GoonieGirl chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Great chapter! I figured they were probably jewish as well and also noticed every single detail in the movie! Anyway I hope you update soon!
Anera527 chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
YAY, you updated! I've been waiting for an update for days! This chapter was really good, and I have to agree that writing in Danny's pov would be difficult. He's just not that interesting.

Update soon- I want to see what happens next!