Reviews for From the Desk of one HJ Potter
You're cool
Eradicate My Account chapter 1 . 4/3
Awesome
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
That was frickn' awesome! It was one of those scenes where you're trying not to tear your eyeballs out because you're so embarrassed for the person. I love reading about other people getting embarrassed!
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Instead of writing the entire thing in italics, can you just mark where it starts and ends? It's beginning to hurt my eyes.

It's fine that it isn't as humorous. I often find that people in similar states of mind are funny all by themselves!
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
It's a little weird thinking of a 24 year old man writing in a diary, but other than that, I like it!
MargieLuvv chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE THIS IT'S AMANAMAMAZING! It seems how I imagined Harry would sound like awkward and stumbling and awesome
MargieLuvv chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
This is amazing and adorable and amazing!
Naners chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Omg...LOVED the office scene...
Stargazer chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I really love this and I can not wait for the next chapters.
easyluckyfree83 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Please for the love of god continue this incredible story! It's wonderful and soo funny! The whole idea is simply amazing and I was so sad to see that you haven't updated in such a long time. Slutty Harry is really fun and I love that it's not all serious and overdramatic, some scenes even reminded me of theatre! The journey idea may not be new but you write so nicely and capture feelings very well...

And Draco in running shorts? *drool* So freakin' sexy but we need more of those encounters. I don't know what made you stop but please please continue! That would be aweaweawesome! Sorry for babbling but I was just thrilled by this story!
paramoreeloverr chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This is cute! I love it! I do hope you consider updating this. :)
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
how cute! i love it, update please and a question...is Draco bottom? I hope so, he cuter that way
LawlessRuthlessHeartless chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I LOVE it. :3
LawlessRuthlessHeartless chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
SWEET JESUS THE LAST LINE WAS FUNNY.